Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Ra Diggs

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Ra Diggs

I listen to rap but I have never heard of this guy. He is an up and coming new york rapper who is currently in jail on drug and murder charges. It says on his twitter page that you can write him in jail. I'm not sure if anyone would be interested in asking for his auto but I just thought that I would put it out there.

https://twitter.com/RaDiggs
    Last edited by mrveggieman; 06-12-2013 at 10:35 AM. Reason: updated twitter addy
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

I did some digging around but haven't found any updated info since early 2012. Do you think it is worth a try? Has anyone tried him?

Edit:

http://subzinfo.wordpress.com/is-ron...-or-terrorist/

I found this story on him, not sure of the date. It includes this mailing addy which is different from the one on his twitter profile.

Ronald Herron #78527-053
    MDC Brooklyn
    PO Box 329002
    Brooklyn, NY 11232
    Last edited by mrveggieman; 06-12-2013 at 11:00 AM.