Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See the110yardline678's Items on eBay

Newly updated list and getting ready to add more duplicates! Help me get this danged old trade finished up, PLEASE!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

.....ttt. my list is updated and I would really like to have these sets completed before The National in a couple of weeks.

Have a great day!

John

SCF Rewards
    Country

New updates! Almost done with the Black Paper and still a ways to go on the Black foil. Any traders out here tonight?

JC

SCF Rewards
    Country

bump it up to the top!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Have black rainbow 15, 216 I can mail ya. Do you need an AP '13 Bowman die-cut? Will mail him out too if you need it. PM me you address again and will mail out Monday PWE? LMK
    Rick

SCF Rewards
    Country

Have black rainbow 15, 216 I can mail ya. Do you need an AP '13 Bowman die-cut? Will mail him out too if you need it. PM me you address again and will mail out Monday PWE? LMK
    Rick

Hey Rick, how have you been doing? Same kinda thing, just shoot you something as a surprise back? I do have the Die cut if it's the base one? LMK if I can do something else for you or if that's good and thanks for responding to my thread again, I appreciate it!

John

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey Rick, how have you been doing? Same kinda thing, just shoot you something as a surprise back? I do have the Die cut if it's the base one? LMK if I can do something else for you or if that's good and thanks for responding to my thread again, I appreciate it!

John

Let's do something different this time John. Just PM me your address and we'll call it even. It's only 2 cards. Save the postage of sending something up this way. The AP is the base die-cut so I'll just save it for another day. Happy to help although I don't know if 2 whole cards is much of a help. Hope all is well.
    Rick

SCF Rewards
    Country

Haven't check this one in just over a month! I'd love to find some more of these and get these two sets knocked out and move on towards something else! LMK what you have and what you are looking for and hopefully, we can put something on the boards!

John

SCF Rewards
    Country

bump

SCF Rewards
    Country

Can anyone help me out working on this guy? Haven't posted much lately so maybe......

John

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345