Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 50
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by curt everhart View Post
    I have these black foil 201,193,176,161,158,111,80,70 and can use these base 112,120,123,135,140,150,170,171,204,205,219,220
    Ok. we have a deal. I can post it up now and if there is any problem, shoot me a pm and lmk...

    Quote Originally Posted by frizzzlecake View Post
    Got these:
    black chrome
    47,108,195
    could use your Dion Jordan
    Yeah man, we can do another deal but, can you let me know what Jordan you are talking about?


    Quote Originally Posted by mlbplb View Post
    I have these Blacks:14,31,34,50,55,58,6,74,88,101,103,135,140,1 63,190,197. I have these Black rainbows:2,8,10,25,37,46,90,99,102,122,142,147,166 ,175. I am interested in these whites: 150,158,165,171,191; and These Minis: T. King, Lattimore, T. Austin, X. Rhodes. Blue J. Locker #99; Die-cut B Roethlisberger ; and the A.J. Green Star gazing gameused. not sure what value is what. But I dealt with you with Topps Chrome last year. lmk what is fair. Malcolm
    I am updating my needs list right now. I also need to double check a couple of things to make sure I still have what you are looking for and make sure it isn't listed on the bay right now. Shoot me a pm and give me a few minutes to make sure we can do this and one of us can post it up!

    John
    AP TRUE RC's: 33 / 39 (85%)

    TRUE RC's Needed: Donruss Threads Auto, Exquisite Auto, R & S Auto, National Treasures Auto, SPX Auto, TTT Auto

    Super collecting "All Day" Adrian Peterson! I trade by OPG or BV and common sense.

    Hidden Content

    My bucket: Hidden Content

  2. #22
    pm sent
    I collect UGA Rookies:
    Check out my thread for my traders page Hidden Content

  3. #23
    Whoops sorry! I meant the /499 blue chrome sorry about that!
    Main PC: Broncos/Montee Ball/Chris Borland/ Mike Glennon
    Looking for Fleer Retro(or older Metal) Metal Universe/GEMS Cards

    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Hidden Content /Hidden Content

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by frizzzlecake View Post
    Whoops sorry! I meant the /499 blue chrome sorry about that!
    Sure, we can do that. Post er up and I'll confirm this evening when I get home.

    John
    AP TRUE RC's: 33 / 39 (85%)

    TRUE RC's Needed: Donruss Threads Auto, Exquisite Auto, R & S Auto, National Treasures Auto, SPX Auto, TTT Auto

    Super collecting "All Day" Adrian Peterson! I trade by OPG or BV and common sense.

    Hidden Content

    My bucket: Hidden Content

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by the110yardline View Post
    Sure, we can do that. Post er up and I'll confirm this evening when I get home.

    John
    Sounds good, pwe or bm?
    Main PC: Broncos/Montee Ball/Chris Borland/ Mike Glennon
    Looking for Fleer Retro(or older Metal) Metal Universe/GEMS Cards

    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Hidden Content /Hidden Content

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by frizzzlecake View Post
    Sounds good, pwe or bm?
    PWE is fine by me
    AP TRUE RC's: 33 / 39 (85%)

    TRUE RC's Needed: Donruss Threads Auto, Exquisite Auto, R & S Auto, National Treasures Auto, SPX Auto, TTT Auto

    Super collecting "All Day" Adrian Peterson! I trade by OPG or BV and common sense.

    Hidden Content

    My bucket: Hidden Content

  7. #27



    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    819
    Country
    Card Cash
    50.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (352)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    trade confirmed but might not be able to send till Monday lmk if that's ok
    wanted: cleveland and pittsburgh pro athletes and football hall of famers



    Hidden Content

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by frizzzlecake View Post
    Sounds good, pwe or bm?
    OK. Trade is posted

    Quote Originally Posted by curt everhart View Post
    trade confirmed but might not be able to send till Monday lmk if that's ok
    Yeah man, Monday is fine. I'll get yours out tomorrow or Saturday....
    AP TRUE RC's: 33 / 39 (85%)

    TRUE RC's Needed: Donruss Threads Auto, Exquisite Auto, R & S Auto, National Treasures Auto, SPX Auto, TTT Auto

    Super collecting "All Day" Adrian Peterson! I trade by OPG or BV and common sense.

    Hidden Content

    My bucket: Hidden Content

  9. #29
    have all of these:

    2 - Matthew Stafford Black Parallel
    8 - Reggie Wayne Black Parallel
    14 - Jamaal Charles Black Parallel
    27 - Ben Roethlisberger Black Parallel
    30 - Ray Rice Black Parallel
    31 - Bobby Wagner Black Parallel
    34 - Philip Rivers Black Parallel
    37 - Trent Richardson Black Parallel
    44 - Julio Jones Black Parallel
    51 - Matt Ryan Black Parallel
    55 - Mike Williams Black Parallel
    58 - Jordy Nelson Black Parallel
    61 - TY Hilton Black Parallel
    68 - Joe Flacco Black Parallel
    69 - Kendall Wright Black Parallel
    74 - Cecil Shorts Black Parallel
    82 - Vincent Jackson Black Parallel
    83 - Clay Matthews Black Parallel
    86 - Josh Gordon Black Parallel
    88 - Dez Bryant Black Parallel
    102 - JJ Watt Black Parallel
    103 - Jason Pierre-Paul Black Parallel
    112 - Desmond Trufant Black Parallel RC
    163 - Johnathan Franklin Black Parallel RC
    203 - Bacarri Rambo Black Parallel RC

    8 - Reggie Wayne Rainbow Foil
    17 - Navarro Bowman Rainbow Foil
    37 - Trent Richardson Rainbow Foil
    51 - Matt Ryan Rainbow Foil
    68 - Joe Flacco Rainbow Foil
    83 - Clay Matthews Rainbow Foil
    101 - Colin Kaepernick Rainbow Foil
    102 - JJ Watt Rainbow Foil
    122 - Johnathan Hankins Rainbow Foil RC

    like these:

    randall cobb timeless treasures auto
    peyton manning topps chrome prism refractor /216
    trent richardson topps chrome refractor rc

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by tolrobb3 View Post
    have all of these:

    2 - Matthew Stafford Black Parallel
    8 - Reggie Wayne Black Parallel
    14 - Jamaal Charles Black Parallel
    27 - Ben Roethlisberger Black Parallel
    30 - Ray Rice Black Parallel
    31 - Bobby Wagner Black Parallel
    34 - Philip Rivers Black Parallel
    37 - Trent Richardson Black Parallel
    44 - Julio Jones Black Parallel
    51 - Matt Ryan Black Parallel
    55 - Mike Williams Black Parallel
    58 - Jordy Nelson Black Parallel
    61 - TY Hilton Black Parallel
    68 - Joe Flacco Black Parallel
    69 - Kendall Wright Black Parallel
    74 - Cecil Shorts Black Parallel
    82 - Vincent Jackson Black Parallel
    83 - Clay Matthews Black Parallel
    86 - Josh Gordon Black Parallel
    88 - Dez Bryant Black Parallel
    102 - JJ Watt Black Parallel
    103 - Jason Pierre-Paul Black Parallel
    112 - Desmond Trufant Black Parallel RC
    163 - Johnathan Franklin Black Parallel RC
    203 - Bacarri Rambo Black Parallel RC

    8 - Reggie Wayne Rainbow Foil
    17 - Navarro Bowman Rainbow Foil
    37 - Trent Richardson Rainbow Foil
    51 - Matt Ryan Rainbow Foil
    68 - Joe Flacco Rainbow Foil
    83 - Clay Matthews Rainbow Foil
    101 - Colin Kaepernick Rainbow Foil
    102 - JJ Watt Rainbow Foil
    122 - Johnathan Hankins Rainbow Foil RC

    like these:

    randall cobb timeless treasures auto
    peyton manning topps chrome prism refractor /216
    trent richardson topps chrome refractor rc
    Pm coming.....
    AP TRUE RC's: 33 / 39 (85%)

    TRUE RC's Needed: Donruss Threads Auto, Exquisite Auto, R & S Auto, National Treasures Auto, SPX Auto, TTT Auto

    Super collecting "All Day" Adrian Peterson! I trade by OPG or BV and common sense.

    Hidden Content

    My bucket: Hidden Content

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •