Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by frizzzlecake View Post
    Sounds good, pwe or bm?
    Hey man, I am out of stamps so I'll pick some up today and ship out your card tomorrow.

John
    AP TRUE RC's: 33 / 39 (85%)

TRUE RC's Needed: Donruss Threads Auto, Exquisite Auto, R & S Auto, National Treasures Auto, SPX Auto, TTT Auto

Super collecting "All Day" Adrian Peterson! I trade by OPG or BV and common sense.

Hidden Content

My bucket: Hidden Content

Getting really close to finishing this bad boy on up. I still need a trade or two to get er there so lets do some Sunday afternoon trading! LMK what you like, what you got and......see if we can settle on something.

I'll be around most of the day.

John

TRUE RC's Needed: Donruss Threads Auto, Exquisite Auto, R & S Auto, National Treasures Auto, SPX Auto, TTT Auto

Super collecting "All Day" Adrian Peterson! I trade by OPG or BV and common sense.

Hidden Content

bump

Hidden Content

bump it up! LMK what you have and what you like. I need some cards incoming and will trade for any number of cards, no number is too small!

John

Hidden Content

bump it up....

Hidden Content

i can use these robert woods gold, chriss gragg blue and robey mini. have these of list
    plain black 57
    black foil 23,67,71,97,120
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content insert/rc/parallel link
    hope we can make some trades

Quote Originally Posted by srqbillsguy View Post
    i can use these robert woods gold, chriss gragg blue and robey mini. have these of list
    plain black 57
    black foil 23,67,71,97,120
    Hey man, what's going on! It's been a bit since we have put something up! This one is posted and I can get it out to you tomorrow! Thanks for the set help my man. LMK if you get any new AP cards in. I am going for a little Rainbow action here but as usual, I can use anything that I don't have! Talk to you soon.

John

Hidden Content

The list is updated! Bring on some trades!

Hidden Content

updated list. who wants to do some trading? I need these and some AP color....

and I trade GU and autos for lots that get my attention!!!

Hidden Content

bump it up to the top and get me some trades please!

Hidden Content

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast