Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New from Illinois

Hi...I am new here from Illinois. I have always loved sports and have started with the sports cards about a year ago. I am wondering if there are any other women out here, lol. I love hockey, baseball, and football would be next. I am excited the Blackhawks are playing for the Stanley Cup again. :) --Michelle :)

Welcome to SCF Michelle!! Over on the hockey threads is an amateur goalie named Connie who's practised with the Red Wings & plays in a league with a couple ex-NHLers and has the most amazing Curtis Joseph collection I've ever seen. That's just off the top of my head........

I'm a Canucks fan, so I'll just say "congrats" to you and your Hawks and leave it at that hahahaaaa..........

Seeyas on the hockey boards!

Ed
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content , you FAVORITED a complaint? Did you even read any of it???

Hidden Content Hidden Content We thought you were a Pierre-Marc Bouchard fan.

Hey Michelle, Welcome to SCF. Thanks for Joining!

Matthew.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    ***I am offering $300.00 the WWE Topps 2009 Ted Dibiase Jr. Black Parallel /40***

thanks

Thank you for your welcome messages. I will definitely check out those hockey boards!

Hello Michelle and welcome to SCF.

Michelle, welcome to the site and BOL with your collection.

...Rick
    Hidden Content
    Bucket PC & Trade Items: Hidden Content
    PC In-Person (IP) Auto Memorabilia Collection: Hidden Content
    PC HOF Game-Used Collection: Hidden Content

Welcome to SCF Michelle. Have fun collecting. I know of one other female hockey card collector I have dealt with overseas on the forum as well. So there are a few. Oh and go Hawks
    Collecting Phil Kessel, Anna Kournikova & Danica Patrick cards! Trading for my PC only. Got Kessel let me know
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hi Michelle
    Welcome to SCF
    Enjoy the site and have fun
    Zack
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Avalanche Cup Winners(1996 Team Complete) and All Time Nords/Avs Goalies (270/275)
    Super Collecting Byron Dafoe, Olaf Kolzig, Scott Mellanby
    Tradelist Hidden Content
    Wantlist Hidden Content

Hello and welcome to SCF!!
    Hidden Content

Buying Quincy Carter GUs and Autos
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Welcome to SCF Michelle, enjoy yourself here, you came to a great place!
    Hidden Content
    **Hidden Content **
    Bucket Updated 7/12/14

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast