Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Todays bump . In the mood for a price or toews anyone got one?
    bucket :Hidden Content
    looking for 07 08 artifacts parralel rookies. lmk what u got. tonnes of cards if u want something particular ask and ill let you kno what i got

Guess i tapped my resources. Anyone have any of these. Plweeeese
    looking for 07 08 artifacts parralel rookies. lmk what u got. tonnes of cards if u want something particular ask and ill let you kno what i got

oh my bumpin stars/!\

Im beginning to think not many more of these made it put of the vault at upperdeck.

* bump *

bump. bump bump. bump bump bump.

Another deal done . Lets get some more.

Hey, just wondering if you could hit complete in the trade manager for our trade, many thanks.
    SPXRULES****Hidden Content
    Looking for star player RC's from SPX, SPA, UDS1/2, SPGU, Ultimate & MORE!

bump.... paying book value on most of these. depending on the players.

Another deal done guys this is amazing keep em coming and ill have the only set in existence in no time.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast