Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Phil Kessel PC Pick Ups

Never really was going to try this but I saw a 2006-07 SP Game Used Phil Kessel Letter Marks on Ebay a couple of months ago and did not have one in my collection yet for some reason. I got it in the mail and said hey I never tried to get all the letters for any player so why not try and get my PC players RC year. Here are the results.

S

Yup short 1 S they seemed to dry up all the sudden guess that always happens since I see guys here always building up these plates fast then they get stuck on 1 letter. Guess its my turn. If anyone has one or knows where I can find me please PM me don't post here.

Thanks for the look.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Colorado Avalanche
    Twitter: @@DGeschwender See metalica7's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Nice work so far, I'll let you know if I come across another "S"

SCF Rewards
    Country

"THANK YOU, KESSEL! THANK YOU, KESSEL!"

Leafs fans are awesome, eh? Great letters there although they're too "Bruinsy" for my taste, haha. Good luck finding the S.

SCF Rewards
    Country

"THANK YOU, KESSEL! THANK YOU, KESSEL!"

Leafs fans are awesome, eh? Great letters there although they're too "Bruinsy" for my taste, haha. Good luck finding the S.

Does not matter what team he is on I will still collect him. I'm not so much a Bruins fan but if you want Kessel stuff unless its a regular Jersey card its a Bruins patch even now now. I have a few higher enders that are Leafs patches but those are rare. I have a feeling he might get dealt either at the draft or before the deadline this year thou

Nice work so far, I'll let you know if I come across another "S"

Thanks for looking our for it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Does not matter what team he is on I will still collect him. I'm not so much a Bruins fan but if you want Kessel stuff unless its a regular Jersey card its a Bruins patch even now now. I have a few higher enders that are Leafs patches but those are rare. I have a feeling he might get dealt either at the draft or before the deadline this year thou

I'm surprised you said that. Are those "official" rumours? Because I haven't heard anything coming out of Leafs Nation saying that Kessel might be traded. There was some talking about Bozak's departure, sure, but I can't see the Leafs deal Kessel at a time like this.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm surprised you said that. Are those "official" rumours? Because I haven't heard anything coming out of Leafs Nation saying that Kessel might be traded. There was some talking about Bozak's departure, sure, but I can't see the Leafs deal Kessel at a time like this.

Nothing Official but he is a free agent after this season. There have been a few articles by sports writers in the TO papers about this. The question is does he want to stay? If he does not then the best time to trade him is now since his stock is at its highest with the season he had. They will not get back the 2 first rd they gave up but maybe a first rd and a player who can jump into the lineup

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nothing Official but he is a free agent after this season. There have been a few articles by sports writers in the TO papers about this. The question is does he want to stay? If he does not then the best time to trade him is now since his stock is at its highest with the season he had. They will not get back the 2 first rd they gave up but maybe a first rd and a player who can jump into the lineup

I think (and hope) that Nonis will do everything in his power to keep Kessel. I'm tired of all these Leafs blockbuster deals and monstrous trades. We've all seen that with Carlyle things are coming together with this squad, why change it? I don't know which player would be better than Kessel with the Leafs. The chemistry between players has to be right as well.

No matter what, there's a couple of interesting weeks ahead of us for all hockey lovers.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Its not here yet because I just bought it now on the Ba, but I finally found the second Letter "S" will post the complete plate when it gets here! Whole project actually cost me less then I thought it would

SCF Graphics

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See dnjcards's Items on eBay

Glad yoou found the S Amazing pickups, i really hope they dont trade Kessel, i love him. Didnt realize you got on board to the Dispute team, welcome Mike!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks Jon, Yup I joined the Disputes team just finished MIT training a couple of weeks ago. Have not done a lot yet as I did not want to leave anyone hanging while I am on vacation from June 22-26. Will jump in when I get back. I know they say internet service is highspeed but going north about hrs away from the city usually means not so fast internet lol