Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI(70)
    Country

WTB: 10-11 SP Authentic Sign of the Times: Duals, or Triples

Looking to buy "notable" SOTT cards from the 2010-11 SP Authentic hockey set. Only interested in SOTT duals or SOTT triples. If you have any for sale, please let me know and post your prices. I actually need four of these to complete a page of my book that I'm working on, so let me know what you have and we'll see if we can work out a deal. Thank you!

Also would entertain acquiring Prestigious Pairings or Chirography.

If interested in trading, I have a few cards of interest to trade, including a hard-signed 11-12 Contenders Auto RC of RNH, Couturier, Hodgson, Kassian, Scheifele, Nyquist, Hagelin, Voynov, Despres, Gudbranson, Gardiner, and Frattin.
    Last edited by suncactus9; 06-14-2013 at 10:45 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI(70)
    Country

bump

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI(70)
    Country

bump