Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

WTB/WTTF Jeremy Lamb, Nikola Vucevic, Tobias Harris, and Moe Harkless

I have a Terrence Jones Prestige auto, Tons of RCs, Lance Stephenson hoops auto, Ty Lawson Signs of Gold /149 11-12 Gold Standard auto, and a Kevin Martin exactly like the Ty Lawson.
    Last edited by hammybone; 06-23-2013 at 01:57 AM.
    Hidden Content in progress. I collect OKC. Current and former players have be in current uniform unless the attribute of rookie. I also collect former Oklahoma players, Kyrie Irving, Blake Griffin, Dikembe Motumbo, and Reggie Miller. Always looking to trade up regardless if it's a PC card. I usually ship within the next 3 week days. Want HOFer Autos.

PM sent!
    Always looking for Stephen Curry and Kevin Love AUTOs/D-Rose RCs, GUs and Autos

MY TRADELIST
    Hidden Content

PM Replied
    Hidden Content in progress. I collect OKC. Current and former players have be in current uniform unless the attribute of rookie. I also collect former Oklahoma players, Kyrie Irving, Blake Griffin, Dikembe Motumbo, and Reggie Miller. Always looking to trade up regardless if it's a PC card. I usually ship within the next 3 week days. Want HOFer Autos.

Also collecting Nikola Vucevic

got rc of T. Harris from past and present and panini, looking for rc from this list
    http://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...r-RC-want-list
    Hidden Content

Looking for anything of Chris Bosh, Dallas Mavs , LBJ, All-star cards.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I have Prizm, Hoops, and Panini of Kahwi Leonard and Kenneth Faried. What do you propose?

Quote Originally Posted by hammybone View Post
    I have Prizm, Hoops, and Panini of Kahwi Leonard and Kenneth Faried. What do you propose?
    I dont need the panini Faried, waht could I add to make this trade happen
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

OKC stuff would be preferred. But I could take on tradebait.

everything is pretty much in my bucket beside the stuff from past and present & panani (i bought blaster of them)
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

everything is pretty much in my bucket beside the stuff from past and present & panani (i bought blaster of them)

also got a past and presnt rc of Vucevic
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast