Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is this real?

Is this real?

This card kind looks like a custom card, but then it says game worn NFL logo with a 1/1 print on the back. I have no idea what to think, can anyone shed some light?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2004-fleer-e...item232c08d215
    I collect anything in a Vikings uniform. Check my Hidden Content !

fake
    RIP AJ 7/23/13
    im trying to be nice. i promise. but sometimes...............

its real, says game worn nfl logo under the patch and also if you search 2004 fleer 1/1's on ebay you will see that in the other sports the logo man patches for baseball/basketball also confirm under the patch that they are logos:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ALEX-RODRIGU...p2047675.l2557
    MY BUCKET

Hidden Content

that auto on the bottom is weird!
    RIP AJ 7/23/13
    im trying to be nice. i promise. but sometimes...............

Quote Originally Posted by acecardking34 View Post
    its real, says game worn nfl logo under the patch and also if you search 2004 fleer 1/1's on ebay you will see that in the other sports the logo man patches for baseball/basketball also confirm under the patch that they are logos:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ALEX-RODRIGUEZ-2004-FLEER-SWEET-SIGS-BALLPARK-HEROES-LOGO-PATCH-1-1-/290918437144?pt=US_Autographed_Trading_Cards&hash= item43bc171118&nma=true&si=pSHsIRR%252BX%252FeT205 XjBy8N3VVesk%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p20 47675.l2557
    While you're probably right, doesn't the window and design look a little custom made? I just hope it's not some post bankruptcy filler that was made custom by whoever got their hands on it. I may be talking out my butt when I just said that, it just looks odd to me. You're absolutely right though, with the words NFL used logo that should be comforting enough and a 1/1 stamp. I dunno, I'm always paranoid after having purchased a fake
    I collect anything in a Vikings uniform. Check my Hidden Content !

Just from looking at the other patches the same seller has listed, I would stay away. Could have been one of those Fleer Bankrupt cards with no patch in the window and someone put in the NFL logo.

Yeah the bankruptcy would be a big concern
    MY BUCKET

Hidden Content

the thread hanging out on the right is the thing that worries me the most about that card. I don't touch fleer patches any more, too easy to fake with all the bankruptcy stuff that went out
    Please realize when making offers, that shipping in a bubble mailer isn't free!

and as gold said, his other auctions looks very questionable as well. i had not looked at them. what should have happened in the bankruptcy is that any cards that were going out should have had it stamped on the back. as there were tons of them that went out
    MY BUCKET

Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast