Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is this real?

The card is 100% real but the patch could have been added afterwards as a lot of Fleer bankruptcy stuff hit the market. Not saying this seller did it but others could have. Or Fleer could have placed non legit stuff in the cards since they were going under anyways. The ripped off thousands with redemptions so why have morals when it comes to authentic gear?
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

The Fleer bankruptcy stuff wasn't numbered was it?

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (19)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    There is real versions of that card , if its not numbered and is supposed to be numbered stay away. One of the steeler guys on here has Hines ward
    Hidden Content
    -BECKETT SUPER COLLECTOR JULY 2006 ISSUE#196+NOV 2008 ISSUE #220 i collect Ed Reed,Ravens,Baltimore Colts+ nice stuff
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by duane1969 View Post
    The Fleer bankruptcy stuff wasn't numbered was it?
    I don't know about football but some was and some wasn't. Even if the bankruptcy stuff was unnumbered you can just get it stamped. Though it does look like the original stamping on that card if I recall correctly.
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

I don't know if its real or not but its easy to see why fleer went out of business. That is one ugly card.
    Hidden Content

Find these Bill Dudley inserts and make big $$$
    Dudley Autos: 230 and counting!
    I don't care if you need a week to ship! Perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by rickysigai View Post
    There is real versions of that card , if its not numbered and is supposed to be numbered stay away. One of the steeler guys on here has Hines ward
    Any idea if his Hines Ward card has the 1/1 stamp on the back? I don't know the member you are referring to

Quote Originally Posted by chajones View Post
    I don't know if its real or not but its easy to see why fleer went out of business. That is one ugly card.
    I totally agree it looks like a 4th grader came up with the design, but a Moss logo 1/1 in a Vikings uniform doesn't come up all too often. I've only seen one at a reasonable price and I now own it, and I don't know if I would even consider what I paid for it reasonable haha.
    I collect anything in a Vikings uniform. Check my Hidden Content !

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (19)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    I'm not sure if iys #ed but 2 of em posted in this thread so I'm guessing its not them, so there's only 2 more on the site that are hard core steeler collectors but I 100% know one of em has it
    Hidden Content
    -BECKETT SUPER COLLECTOR JULY 2006 ISSUE#196+NOV 2008 ISSUE #220 i collect Ed Reed,Ravens,Baltimore Colts+ nice stuff
    Hidden Content

Not me. Maybe one of the ones that are now gone? I know a couple of the ones that are no longer here had deep pockets to spend on stuff like that, Mack and Tim to name two. Mack was the one with all of the Hines Ward logos and 1/1s and Tim was the one with all of the Heath Miller logos and 1/1s.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12