Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Helping Out A Friend/Fellow Member...

A fellow member of SCF has had some recent medical issues and the bills are excessively high. I know it when threads like these pop-up, there are questions of the validity. I would hope that my time on reputation here would suffice to show this is 100% fact. The member's username is fdp79. His real name is Duane Patterson. He has given me some of his cards to sell at card shows to assist in offsetting the bills. While these will put a very small dent into it, every little bit helps. Please keep this in mind when you see the prices. You will be assisting a fellow member while picking up a card or cards in the process. His situation does not give him the ability to be able to handle selling himself or he would do it. I will be posting cards here as well in Basketball, Football, Hockey and MMA. Shipping is FREE in the US and only $5 outside the US regardless of how many you buy. To help him out, I am going to absorb as much of the shipping cost as I can. I do request that you attempt to make purchases of at least $5. Thank you in advance for any cards you purchase to help him out. Cash would really be appreciated so that I can give as much on the payment as I can to him, but Paypal is fine. If you choose to make a gift payment via Paypal, that is your option but I will not ask for it.

2007 Upper Deck 918 Tim Lincecum RC (Giants) - $5
    2012 Panini Father's Day Legends 9 Ken Griffey Jr. (Mariners) - $1

2012 Topps Triple Threads Amber 39 Felix Hernandez 051/125 (Mariners) - $1.50
    2012 Topps Triple Threads Gold 60 Yogi Berra 54/99 (Yankees) - $2 SOLD
    2012 Topps Triple Threads Sepia 30 Joe DiMaggio 106/625 (Yankees) - $2.50 SOLD
    2012 Topps Triple Threads Sepia 99 Mariano Rivera 073/625 (Yankees) - $1 SOLD

2011 Topps Allen & Ginter Relics Mini AGR-JLO Jed Lowrie Jersey (Red Sox) - $4
    2010 Bowman Chrome Draft USA Baseball Autographs USAA-8 Troy Conyers Auto (Team USA) - $5
    2006 Sweet Spot Update 137 Jonathan Papelbon RC/Autograph on ball 391/399 (Red Sox) - $6 SOLD
    2001 SP Game Bat Edition Piece Of The Game FT Frank Thomas Bat (White Sox) - $8 SOLD
    2001 SP Game Bat Edition Piece Of The Game KG Ken Griffey Jr. Bat (Reds) - $8 SOLD
    2012 Sportkings Single Memorabilia Silver SM-13 Dave Winfield Jersey /90 (Padres) - $8 SOLD
    2012 Topps Triple Threads Unity Relics TTUR-43 Tim Lincecum Jersey 08/36 (Giants) - $8 SOLD
    2002 Topps Archives 158 Frank Robinson IP/TTM Auto (Orioles) - $10
    012 Leaf History Of Baseball Cut Signatures 765 Pete Richert Cut Autograph /115 - $10 SOLD
    Last edited by Enigma; 06-27-2013 at 02:07 AM.
    Hidden Content - Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 103/271 (38.0%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

tony is this the entire list, are there other sports available? ill take the mariano rivera, but if there isn't anything else, a buck isn't worth the trouble on your end

Ed
    Please realize when making offers, that shipping in a bubble mailer isn't free!

Ed...much appreciated. This is it for baseball, but as mentioned in the post, I am doing it for the four major sports and MMA. I will hold the Rivera to the side for now and we can wait until you see all the other lists...
    Hidden Content - Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

sounds good!
    Please realize when making offers, that shipping in a bubble mailer isn't free!

I'll take a look at the other list. Don't really need anything but I can help out. Got a little extra now.

Let me know.

Patrick, much appreciated on the gesture. I know he doesn't want any handouts, so if you can find something of use, that would be wonderful.

Anyone today?

Anyone tonight?

Back up...

i really dont need anything, but i do like to help, i will take the 2012 leaf history of baseball cut sig pete richert. thank you. and if there is more i can do, i will!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast