Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

spa is so cool with me.

This year spa is so cool. I've really made a couple of great pulls in this set this year. I'm buying 5-6 packs each week before going to the work.

So far I've pull : futur Watch jake allen, futur Watch redemption chris kreider, futur Watch auto patch /100 jaden Schwartz, signature stoppers /25 ed belfour + a couple of lower cards auto (sign of the times, futur Watch) But this week-end it's crazy.

Yesterday I've stopped at my LCS to ask a question about panini prizm, and notice one lonely pack of SPA. You know the last pack rules??? well, someone seems to don't know it so I've buy the last pack and..........
    12-13 spa chirography redemption /35 Jonathan toews. http://s1162.photobucket.com/user/le...tml?sort=6&o=2

and today I've decided to buy 6 more packs and pull this:
    12-13 spa sign of the times 4: orr/bourque/esposito/bucyk http://s1162.photobucket.com/user/le...tml?sort=6&o=0

Really really happy.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See limp-kulach's Items on eBay

You're killing the odds man, congrats. Now the big question....do you keep going and push your luck? Or quite while you're miles ahead?

Rich

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (28)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs
    See anth-toop's Items on eBay

Would you trade the Future Watch redemption Chris Kreider? Let me know.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See think_of_one's Items on eBay

interested in jaden Schwartz cards if you got any available :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

You're killing the odds man, congrats. Now the big question....do you keep going and push your luck? Or quite while you're miles ahead?

Rich

Lol. I have to stop its impossible to push my luck.... But its soooooo difficult lol.

Schwartz and kreider are on the bay. A lot of people ask me if the cards are still available.

SCF Rewards
    Country

With such a lucky hand you should get a box of 2006-07 ITG Between The Pipes, pull the elusive Ken Dryden Mask Game-Used card and sell it to me, haha.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Boston Celtics New England Patriots

Wow amazing luck! congrats

PM sent about the Toews

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gallinator's Items on eBay

Go for a Gretzky auto!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Boston Bruins
    See timothystar's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Oh wow, that quad Bruin's auto is a Monster!!! congrats!
    Bucket: Hidden Content

Sets: 20 12/13 Artifacts
    Players: Ovechkin, star YG's.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Big thanks to everyone. Im really happy of this pull. Probably the biggest card i will ever open. I will probably sell this card. Lmk if any interest. I want to go see one of my friend working in a card shop to see the value.

Thanks everyone. Have a nice summer. Go outside. Stop opening cards like I do lol.