Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Horror movie items

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    bench(474)
    Country
    Army
    New York Yankees
    My traders on Flickr

Horror movie items

When I was younger my passion was horror movies. I loved everything about them. My two favorites were Freddy Kreuger and Jason Voorhees. I went to the theater to watch about half of the Friday the 13th movies and the last three Nightmare on Elm St films. I was lucky enough to meet Kane Hodder a few weeks back; he played Jason. He signed a few things for me. While I was there I also picked up some certified Robert Englund items too!

I would still like to get a signed machette for Jason and a hat for Freddy. Maybe one day.

Dewayne

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (22)
    Country

Great stuff bud.Always a pleasure checking out other collectors passions.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Vancouver Canucks Pittsburgh Penguins Oakland Raiders
    Twitter: @http://twitter.com/hobbybox604 See Hobbybox604's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Very nice,great job ;)

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    bench(474)
    Country
    Army
    New York Yankees
    My traders on Flickr

Thanks guys. This is just a small collection. My true passion is baseball, particularly Lou Gehrig.

Dewayne

SCF Rewards
    Country

Jason mask is awesome.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    bench(474)
    Country
    Army
    New York Yankees
    My traders on Flickr

Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

My children want me to show them all the Freddy movies but I haven't decided yet ... I remember watching all of them myself and finding them fascinating ... but ... I just don't know, lol

Personally, I now love spiritual horror/thriller movies ... one of my faves is "Frailty" and I would LOVE, just LOVE to buy the actual screen-used "Otis"!!!