Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    I am interested in these and any others I missed in Phillies eagles or flyers jerseys! 99 Sports Illustrated Greats Of The Game Curt Simmons 02 Leaf Certified Mirror Blue Jersey Mike Schmidt (#/75) 03 Leaf Game Collection Jacket Schmidt (#/150) 04 UD Authentic Stars Abreu 05 Artifacts Al/NL Artifacts Rainbow Carlton (#21/99) 05 Topps Opening Day MLB Game Worn Jersey Collection Abreu 05 Upper Deck Heroes Blue Carlton (#49/99) 84 Topps Marino 97 Scoreboard Signings Koy Detmer 99 Sports Illustrated Autographs Bednarik 99 Upper Deck Game Jersey McNabb 02 Fleer Premium Premium Team Duce Staley 08 Upper Deck Game Jersey McNabb don't know why its not letting me hit enter and make in list form! sorry if looks odd and difficult to read but I tried everything I think!
    Last edited by jlsx5; 06-19-2013 at 09:29 AM. Reason: trying to make it look like list but not working when i hit enter

Interested in these: 98 Sports Illustrated Auto Gaylord Perry, 99 Fleer SI Greats Bob Gibson Auto, 03 Topps Retired Signature Autographs Andre Dawson, pretty much any of your baseball HOF autos. Please check my bucket: http://s40.photobucket.com/user/akau...?sort=3&page=1 Thanks.

BigBaller23- Sorry, I have not been on the last few days. How about the Donruss Champions Dye Auto for the Doerr?

jlsx5- Those cards are available. Some will be harder to get than others. Do you have a tradelist?

akaus- I have some interest in the Rick Barry Auto that books $15. Are any of the LeBron cards true RC's?
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

Once More.

Once More.

Quote Originally Posted by JFried1029 View Post
    BigBaller23- Sorry, I have not been on the last few days. How about the Donruss Champions Dye Auto for the Doerr?

jlsx5- Those cards are available. Some will be harder to get than others. Do you have a tradelist?

akaus- I have some interest in the Rick Barry Auto that books $15. Are any of the LeBron cards true RC's?
    I am working on a bucket. I will be adding it to my sig very very shortly

jlsx5- Will you send me a link once you have it? Thanks.

Once More.

Once More.

Once More.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast