Results 1 to 10 of 27
06-16-2013, 06:56 PM #1
2013 SCF Chase for the Cup Segment 3 (Race 4)
Chase for theSCF Cup
Welcome to 2013 Chase for the SCF Cup.
This contest is open to anyone to join.
Here are the basic rules:
1. Pick a driver that you think will win. Use him as often as you wish.
2. The goal is to get the LEAST amount of points. Pick the winner, get one point; second is two points; third is three points; etc.
3. There are six segments consisting of six races apiece. A prize will be awarded to the person withthe least number of points at the end of each segment.
4. The person with the least number of points at the end of the season will be awarded the Grand Prize.
5. If two or more people tie as the winner. The number of wins will determine the winner. If still tied, second-place finishes will be used, then third-place finishes, and so on untilthe tie is broken.
6. If you miss a race, you'll be awarded an automatic 44th place finish and 44 points.
7. Your four worst races are dropped at the end of the season. So missing a few races won't hurt you too bad.
Toyota/Save Mart 350
Sunday June 23rd on TNT
2010 Press Pass Showcase Elite Exhibit Ink EEI-DH Denny Hamlin Autograph (17/50)
2012 Press Pass Ignite Box and 2012 Redline Full Throttle Memorabilia Blue FTJJ Jimmie Johnson 2-color Firesuit/2-color Sheet Metal (4/5)
Picks MUST be replied to this thread (do not PM me your pick) before the drop of the green flag.
race crazy-Clint Bowyer
ajwest92-Juan Pablo Montoya
conmaddd-Juan Pablo Montoya
Last edited by race crazy; 06-23-2013 at 07:49 PM.Carl Edwards Supercollector!!!
06-17-2013, 03:13 AM #2
06-17-2013, 07:20 AM #3
06-17-2013, 02:25 PM #4
06-18-2013, 04:12 AM #5
06-18-2013, 04:58 AM #6
06-18-2013, 07:42 PM #7
Jeff GordonCollect Cleveland Browns Patches/Autos
ONLY TRADE IN THE USA
06-18-2013, 08:04 PM #8
06-19-2013, 10:43 PM #9
06-20-2013, 12:47 PM #10
Jeff GordonLooking for basketball, football and Racing cards