Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Regular season NBA coming back to London, Mexico City

http://www.nba.com/global/nba_global...s=iref:nbahpts

NEW YORK, June 25, 2013 – The National Basketball Association (NBA) today announced an expansion of its comprehensive NBA Global Games schedule that includes regular-season games in London and Mexico City for the 2013-14 season.

NBA Global Games Mexico City 2013 will feature a game between the Minnesota Timberwolves and San Antonio Spurs at the Mexico City Arena on Dec. 4, while the Atlanta Hawks and Brooklyn Nets will travel to the United Kingdom for a game at The O2 on Jan. 16 as part of NBA Global Games London 2014.

Anyone going to go to either?

It's no where near my preferred match up, although I've never seen the Hawks before and they could make some big moves this summer.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Mainecards42's Items on eBay

Nice to see the game traveling. I guess the matchups could be a little better. Maybe one day there will be a European division. London, Paris, Madrid, Rome and maybe Munich or Istanbul. ;)