Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

My Wayne Chrebet PC

I started a PC collection of one of my all time favorite Jets, Wayne Chrebet recently. It's something I always thought of, but when I met him at an MLB function and he took time just to shake my hand, even though he wasn't a scheduled guest, it reaffirmed to me that he was a guy worth my investing a PC in. So, here is the start of my PC:

Just a couple of autographs to start with:

My only game game used card so far:

And some base and inserts:

I will show off more tomorrow. Thanks for looking. All comments appreciated.

Mike
    My goal is to collect at least one autograph, one game used and one patch of as many people who played for the NY Yankees, NY Jets, NY Islanders and NY Knicks. I also collect Mark Teixeira, Martin Brodeur, Mike Bossy and Patrick Ewing

Nice cards. Looking forward to more scans.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content : Henrik Lundqvist Collection
    Hidden Content : Eli Manning Collection

Hidden Content

I have a lot of Chrebet base and a cool patch. Pm me if interested in trading.
    Collecting Arizona Cardinals

This thread makes me hungry for some Chrebet Crunch.

Great stuff, he was a fun little guy to watch

Thanks guys for the complements.

yumacardinals, I'll get back to you later this week regarding trades. PM me what you collect and we can go from there.

Today's cards:

Thanks for looking. All comments are appreciated.

Mike
    My goal is to collect at least one autograph, one game used and one patch of as many people who played for the NY Yankees, NY Jets, NY Islanders and NY Knicks. I also collect Mark Teixeira, Martin Brodeur, Mike Bossy and Patrick Ewing

Good Afternoon,

Here are today's Chrebet Cards:

Mike

Lots of nice looking cards! Really liked him when I was growing up.

Thanks so much Brewcrew.

Here are today's cards:

Mike

Nice to see a collection of Wayne Chrebet. I was always a fan of his due to his heart, even before I found out about his Ukrainian background.
    "Just because some of us can read and write and do a little math, that doesn't mean we deserve to conquer the Universe" - Kurt Vonnegut

I never knew Chrebet was Ukrainian. Very intresting.

Today's Chrebet cards:

Mike

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast