Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Here are today's Chrebet cards:

Thanks for looking. All comments are appreciated

Mike
    My goal is to collect at least one autograph, one game used and one patch of as many people who played for the NY Yankees, NY Jets, NY Islanders and NY Knicks. I also collect Mark Teixeira, Martin Brodeur, Mike Bossy and Patrick Ewing

Been slacking off on showing off Chrebet cards. Here Are today's cards:

Thanks for looking. All comments are appreciated. Have a great day.

Mike
    My goal is to collect at least one autograph, one game used and one patch of as many people who played for the NY Yankees, NY Jets, NY Islanders and NY Knicks. I also collect Mark Teixeira, Martin Brodeur, Mike Bossy and Patrick Ewing

Great to see more Chrebet cards.
    "Just because some of us can read and write and do a little math, that doesn't mean we deserve to conquer the Universe" - Kurt Vonnegut

Here are today's Chrebets:

I have more Chrebets I need to scan, plus an order from ebay and a Chrebet rookie from a board member. I will probably take care of this during the week and show them off.

Thanks for looking and supporting.

Mike

check out COMC.com, i bet you can add some cheap inserts to make your collection grow!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PLEASE PM ME IF YOU HAVE DARRENT WILLIAMS CARDS AND MEMORABILIA!!!! INCLUDING BASE AND ROOKIES!
    98 Flair Showcase Row 0 set progress--- 48/80

I have been. I'm probably going to place an order this week. Better than getting them off eBay just with the 3.99 shipping.

Here is how dumb I can be. A member here generously sent me a Chrebet card, free and I went ahead and accidentally erased the message from my inbox before I can thank him publicly. If you can "raise your hand" I would like to thank you for this:

1995 Upper Deck SP Chrebet Rookie. Thanks so much!

Here are some cards from a lot I bought off eBay:

Thanks for looking. All comments are appreciated.

Mike

Excellent adds, keep up the good work!
    Hidden Content

Find these Bill Dudley inserts and make big $$$
    Dudley Autos: 230 and counting!
    I don't care if you need a week to ship! Perspective.

Great PC and great choice. You have to be a big Jets fan to truly appreciate him as a player. One of my favorites! Keep it up!

I Collect: Stephen Hill GU/Autos/RCs
    Kevin Jones GU/Autos/RCs
    Anything Chris Leak
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Thanks fballjets.

With football season just upon us, I was able to add some new Chrebet's to the PC:

I hope I can pick up some more Chrebet within the next few weeks.

Thanks for looking,

Mike

Love the PC!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content (finally organized!) and Hidden Content
    Current Project: 2013 Golden Age Minis Master Set: 683/750 cards (91.1%)

SCF's Resident BOISE STATE Collector
    Matt Ware & Justin Cobbs Super Collector

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast