Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast
    OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants New York Yankees New York Rangers

Iam right there with you, I wasn't in a beer mood.....Bullit bourbon for me tonight.......I really like this stuff, was introduced to it on the golf course of all places down in Myrtle Beach. I feel like real southern gentleman!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Checking out Monday Night Raw and Family Guy re runs to a classic Captain and diet coke

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (17)
    Country
    San Francisco 49ers Minnesota Twins Minnesota Timberwolves
    See Alwaysabc's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr
    Member is PayPal Verified

Okay it appears that we have some scotch and whiskey drinkers here. I am headed to my cabin for the 4th and my uncle lives near it. He is a big scotch and whiskey guy and I would like to bring a decent bottle to crack open with him. I don't know much about liquor as a 99% of the time consume beer. Can anyone lead me in a good direction on a bottle to bring with?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Indianapolis Colts Baltimore Orioles

It depends on what you are looking for but Makers Mark makes a pretty solid bourbon whiskey that is in higher end of the average price point (if that makes sense)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Makers mark is a great around the fire beverage and you never go wrong with classic Jack or to light the fire how bout some Olde Grand dad

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

Got off my night shift, so I'm now enjoying a

SCF Rewards
    Country

i tried guiness the other night and i was not a fan. tasted like coffee to me and i dont like coffee. gonna be enjoying some sam adams boston for the 4th, or maybe porch rocker

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

i tried guiness the other night and i was not a fan. tasted like coffee to me and i dont like coffee. gonna be enjoying some sam adams boston for the 4th, or maybe porch rocker

Coffee notes are common in stouts (which Guinness is) and porters. You'll want to avoid pretty much everything in those two styles if you don't like coffee.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos Montreal Canadiens Milwaukee Brewers
    See dmdean81's Items on eBay

Okay it appears that we have some scotch and whiskey drinkers here. I am headed to my cabin for the 4th and my uncle lives near it. He is a big scotch and whiskey guy and I would like to bring a decent bottle to crack open with him. I don't know much about liquor as a 99% of the time consume beer. Can anyone lead me in a good direction on a bottle to bring with?

Johnnie Walker Blue :) Ha If you want to spend a pile on it. Johnnie Green is pretty good too. Both are Scotch...

A good Canadian Whisky is Wiser's Very Old. Or Crown Royal is always nice.

I agree with Makers Mark for a bourbon but I'm not a big bourbon guy..

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

You have to go to Dublin and actually ask the people on the street where the Best Guinness on-tap is, it's that serious of a drop. On tap in North America or out of the bottle is not even close to the same.

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast