Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    Yea, I wasnt sure if it was illegal with the PO for sure...figured it was.

oh well, pipe dream. haha

Collecting PEYTON MANNING, CAL RIPKEN JR, AUSTIN COLLIE AND CURRENT COLTS
    **IN THAT ORDER, PEYTON TAKES PRIORITY**

Well, I was going to offer up some Surly until I read further posts. That's to bad we can't ship beer. Enjoying a Lucid Foto ipa at the moment. Local brewer from Minnetonka, mn.

Quote Originally Posted by Biggtyme View Post
    Well, I was going to offer up some Surly until I read further posts. That's to bad we can't ship beer. Enjoying a Lucid Foto ipa at the moment. Local brewer from Minnetonka, mn.
    What's that stuff from lucan? - not sure on the spelling...

My go-to IPA.

Collecting Acie Law, Adam Morrison, Anthony Tolliver, Antoine Walker, and OKC Thunder (logo/name/uni somewhere on card). Have lists: Hidden Content ; Hidden Content ; and Hidden Content .
    Also collecting NBA UNI ONLY versions of Atomic Refractors, Essential Credentials, Legacies, and Star Rubies!

i like harpoon ipa, goose island honkers ale, and double bag. but i have yet to not like a beer
    looking for: current patriots
    UGA alums in college uniform:
    aaron murray, knowshon moreno, matthew stafford, aj green, arthur lynch, brandon boykin, john jenkins, jarvis jones, bacarri rambo, alec ogletree, tavarres king,rennie curran, danell ellerbe, david pollack, david greene
    2009 knowshon moreno donruss elite rcs

Collecting Acie Law, Adam Morrison, Anthony Tolliver, Antoine Walker, and OKC Thunder (logo/name/uni somewhere on card). Have lists: Hidden Content ; Hidden Content ; and Hidden Content .
    Also collecting NBA UNI ONLY versions of Atomic Refractors, Essential Credentials, Legacies, and Star Rubies!

Best $12 bottle of beer I've ever drank.

Hidden Content
    Check out my inventory, Maybe I have something for you!
    --->Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content <---
    Looking for ANY Anaheim Ducks!

Posey, that one looks impressive!

sugar, though Stella is a macro, I must say it's one of the better macros you can get. Wish more common pale lagers had its hop bite and malt flavor.

After my SNPA, I am finishing the night with this:

Ahh gotcha Dunking, i'm 23 so I wouldn't know better yet
    Hidden Content
    Check out my inventory, Maybe I have something for you!
    --->Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content <---
    Looking for ANY Anaheim Ducks!

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast