Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 18 123411 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Indianapolis Colts Baltimore Orioles

What are you drinking? Adult Beverage Edition

I am, what you can call, a beer/microbrew "junkie". I like to hear about beers from all over and see what people are drinking. I am a huge IPA fan, especially.

I just got back from a week at the Outer Banks, NC where I discovered this IPA and brought some back, among other varieties.

Foothills Brewing Company - Winston-Salem, NC

Hoppyum IPA

Enjoying one as we speak.

So, what are ya drinking?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

Same here! I have over 400 beers reviewed at RateBeer. By the end of the year, I might crack the top 50 raters who are female. I'd say I prefer Belgian Strongs a bit more to IPAs, but IPAs are among my faves, too.

Just got out of med certification class, so I'm now relaxing with a

This one is a pine-forward, but still well-balanced, APA. Marshall is based out of Tulsa, OK. Their amber ale, Revival, is particularly outstanding.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Coors light

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (17)
    Country
    San Francisco 49ers Minnesota Twins Minnesota Timberwolves
    See Alwaysabc's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr
    Member is PayPal Verified

Sam Adams Whitewater IPA

I live in MN and we have had a micro brewery explosion of sorts the last few years and have some extremely outstanding small local brewers. Lucid, Surly (Biggest of the bunch), Lift Bridge, Fulton, Flat Earth, Excelsior Brewing, Big Wood, Steel Toe, Indeed, and many many more. I have been in beer heaven that last 3 years!
    Last edited by Biggtyme; 06-18-2013 at 07:58 PM.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

My Wife is the Hop-Artist. Anything above 150 IBU's, she goes bonkers for.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Same here! I have over 400 beers reviewed at RateBeer. By the end of the year, I might crack the top 50 raters who are female. I'd say I prefer Belgian Strongs a bit more to IPAs, but IPAs are among my faves, too.

Just got out of med certification class, so I'm now relaxing with a

This one is a pine-forward, but still well-balanced, APA. Marshall is based out of Tulsa, OK. Their amber ale, Revival, is particularly outstanding.

That looks tasty. I am a fan of APA's also, but they are almost non existent where I live in WV.

I look forward to your posts throughout as you seem to have a good taste!

meh. its a good hot midday beer when mowing the lawn and Im just thirsty. haha

Sam Adams Whitewater IPA

I live in MN and we have had a micro brewery explosion of sorts the last few years and have some extremely outstanding small local brewers. Lucid, Surly (Biggest of the bunch), Lift Bridge, Fulton, Flat Earth, Excelsior Brewing, Big Wood, Steel Toe, Indeed, and many many more. I have been in beer heaven that last 3 years!

I have seen that Sam Adams choice and it intrigues me but its part of a sampler and I can't stand the Boston Lager so I've passed on it so far.

My Wife is the Hop-Artist. Anything above 150 IBU's, she goes bonkers for.

Sounds like a good woman! haha. Not a ton Ive seen above 150, especially here in WV. The one I was drinking in the OP is only a lowly 78...

SCF Rewards
    Country

I wasn't A big fan of that Hoppyum. I'm currently drinking some Olde Mecklenberg R.P.A.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (17)
    Country
    San Francisco 49ers Minnesota Twins Minnesota Timberwolves
    See Alwaysabc's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr
    Member is PayPal Verified

WVcoltsfan my local store sells it in a 6er check with your store!

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

We live in Oregon. Over 100 micro-brewers, the most in the USA, They are all hopping things up this year especially.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I wasn't A big fan of that Hoppyum. I'm currently drinking some Olde Mecklenberg R.P.A.

I thought the hoppyum was pretty good. Is Mecklenberg a Rye? I have a couple Saranac Ryes that Im holding back.

WVcoltsfan my local store sells it in a 6er check with your store!

I have asked, and all they have is the mixer with it in it. They have 6ers of the Latitude 48 IPA which is average at best.

Page 1 of 18 123411 ... LastLast