Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Looking to Sell Player wants...

Hey Ya'll,

I am moving in a bit, and need to downsize. I am looking to sell what I have of the players you want. I don't have too much high end stuff, or what not... but have quite a lot of base, inserts, refractors, of a lot of players.

Let me know who you are looking for OR if you are wanting Team stuff.. AND, let me know how much you are looking to spend (don't want to go through thousands of cards if you were only looking for like 2 cards)

Thanks all.

Jeff
    Sorry... "Lower than ebay" makes no sense when 1 card went for $4 and the rest go for $30+
    LF Good Stuff of: R. Wilson, Peyton, Megatron, AP, T.Y. Hilton, Durant, R. Westbrook,
    S. Curry, Trey Burke, Miggy, Hamilton, Chipper, Verlander, Fielder, Trout, Harper
    Photo BucketHidden Content

up
    Sorry... "Lower than ebay" makes no sense when 1 card went for $4 and the rest go for $30+
    LF Good Stuff of: R. Wilson, Peyton, Megatron, AP, T.Y. Hilton, Durant, R. Westbrook,
    S. Curry, Trey Burke, Miggy, Hamilton, Chipper, Verlander, Fielder, Trout, Harper

up for the day

bump again.. nobody?

bump

What years do have? Any Topps Pro Debut or topps heritage minors

Chris819- I have a ton from every year 2007-current. Unfortunately, no Pro Debut or Heritage minors.

How about 2012 and 2013 topps?

yeap, have a good amount... what you looking for?

up.... a few deals done! Keep them coming

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast