Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Aaron Hernandez's home searched by cops in connection with a dead man

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/...e-probe-report

Investigators were searching New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez's North Attleboro, Mass., home in connection with the death of a man who police said was an associate of Hernandez, ABC News reported.

ABC News reports that Massachusetts investigators plan to interview Hernandez about the death.

During the search, two friends of Hernandez who were in the house tried to leave, but were stopped by state police. Hernandez has not been named as a suspect, but a rental vehicle with Rhode Island plates was found near the scene, which led investigators to Hernandez, SI.com reported.

Hernandez has been uncooperative with police since the body of a 27-year-old man was found in an industrial park not far from the Patriots player's home, two law enforcement sources told ABC.

A Patriots spokesman said, "I am aware of the reports, but I do not anticipate we will be commenting publicly during an ongoing police investigation."
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Holy crap! Is Ray Lewis his mentor? I bet RayLew is his mentor...

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."

I think it's too soon to call him a murder, didn't know he was only 23... Patriots got a steal wit him
    I collect Montee Ball, Denver Broncos, Russell Wilson, Mike Glennon, Chris Borland, Brett Smith
    Hidden Content Hidden Content /Hidden Content

this guy is a fantasy monster! hope he had nothing to do with it.

ouch, let's hope this is not true.
    My Photo Album
    Hidden Content
    Now Collecting: Chris Johnson, Current Titans, Michael Jordan,
    Hidden Content

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documen...lawsuit-576342

Man Accuses NFL Star Of Shooting Him In The Face

New England Patriots star Aaron Hernandez, whose home was searched yesterday in connection with a murder investigation, was sued earlier this month for allegedly shooting a friend in the face as they drove away from a Miami strip club, according to federal court records.

In a U.S. District Court complaint filed last Thursday, Alexander Bradley alleges that Hernandez “caused the gun to go off while aiming it” at him inside a vehicle on February 13. The gunshot resulted in the loss of Bradley’s right eye and other assorted injuries, according to the negligence complaint.

Bradley contends that he and Hernandez, 23, were part of a group that “went to spend the evening at” Tootsie’s, a Miami strip joint. While at the club, the two men “had an argument,” the details of which are not further described in the lawsuit.
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

oh wow really, and I liked the guy to.
    My Photo Album
    Hidden Content
    Now Collecting: Chris Johnson, Current Titans, Michael Jordan,
    Hidden Content

Thought it would be only necessary for me to add my 2 cents;
    the whole man shooting in face back in February is a joke. He went to Hernandez to a night club and after they parted ways, he was shot by a group of people he didn't know, that is what he told police that night, now he is saying it was Hernandez, one day after this happens, just trying to cause media stir up. There is an article on USA today, that in the original police report, Hernandez's name was not mentioned, nor was he present at the time

The body was found 1 mile away from the house, celebrities are known to switch out vehicles to avoid being followed, he's not even considered a suspect, i don't see this maturing to anything. I see them trying to get him for accessory to murder, but who knows....
    "We love you Arsenal, we do. We love you Arsenal, we do. We love you Arsenal, we do. Oooooh, Arsenal, we love you!"
    New York Yankees/New England Patriots/Boston Celtics/Arsenal FC
    Always looking for Blake Bortles (UCF Uniform)

Hidden Content - Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
    The body was found 1 mile away from the house, celebrities are known to switch out vehicles to avoid being followed, he's not even considered a suspect, i don't see this maturing to anything. I see them trying to get him for accessory to murder, but who knows....
    As a U of Florida alum and die-hard Gator fan, this makes me sick.

Hernandez is about to go to prison whether he's just an accessory or if he ends up being the trigger man, and one way or the other, his career is over because no franchise, be it the NFL, Arena league, or semi-pro Australian rules football, will take someone with THIS on their record.

http://nesn.com/2013/06/report-aaron...investigation/
    Hidden Content > Currently trading for: UF Gator alum | Memphis Grizzlies.
    I trade by BV...mostly

Hidden Content

Doesn't seem to be getting better for him with more and more reports coming out.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/aaron-herna...ry?id=19445131

But we all know how trusting those sources can be. We shall see.
    Last edited by MCXC1987; 06-20-2013 at 04:17 PM.
    ~Matt
    Avatar- Kieran Richardson/ CRISTIANO RONALDO 2004 Upper Deck SP Authentic Signs of the Times Dual Auto #'d/199
    COLLECTING: Red Sox, Orioles, Eagles, and Frank THE BIG HURT Thomas

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast