Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Tebow to TE is going to be non stop news on ESPN until the season starts now that the NBA Finals is ending
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by pwaldo View Post
    Tebow to TE is going to be non stop news on ESPN until the season starts now that the NBA Finals is ending
    No worries we still will have a week on how amazing LBJ is.

It appears the police have not found the casings/weapon or found any motivate for Hernandez, but do not worry they have helicopters following him everywhere now.jeeeesh
    I collect Montee Ball, Denver Broncos, Russell Wilson, Mike Glennon, Chris Borland, Brett Smith
    Hidden Content Hidden Content /Hidden Content

This isn't looking good for him. If you didn't do anything why would you destroy your security system and give your cellphone to the police in pieces, and then not want to talk to the police.

Quote Originally Posted by redsox15fan View Post
    This isn't looking good for him. If you didn't do anything why would you destroy your security system and give your cellphone to the police in pieces, and then not want to talk to the police.
    Yeah he either did it or knows who did it and isn't talking. You know the whole no snitching thing.

So maybe I'm mistaken, but don't dogs find drugs and people?why would the police want to use Dogs at Hernandez's house? I think it's a move to see if he had any drugs, to pressure him into talking..
    I collect Montee Ball, Denver Broncos, Russell Wilson, Mike Glennon, Chris Borland, Brett Smith
    Hidden Content Hidden Content /Hidden Content

He is not helping himself at all either with all the shady things he has done in the course of the investigation.
    My Photo Album
    Hidden Content
    Now Collecting: Chris Johnson, Current Titans, Michael Jordan,
    Hidden Content

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/06/2...ed-wes-welker/

There was speculation that he dropped to the fourth round of the 2010 NFL draft because of his marijuana use while at Florida. The Patriots knew about this, and they also reportedly knew about his “short fuse,” which some scouts also noted.

It turns out that “short fuse” didn’t take long to show itself after he was drafted.

On Friday, The Boston Globe’s Shalise Manza Young reported that Hernandez threatened former teammate Wes Welker in his first days in New England.

Quote Originally Posted by lil5up3rman View Post
    He is not helping himself at all either with all the shady things he has done in the course of the investigation.
    Well, I think he is already under arrest for impeding the investigation, right?
    Hidden Content

I am also looking to start collecting Aaron Rowand, Bears and White Sox GU, autos or cool cards.

I am trying to complete some sets too. Look at my site. Especially for 2002 flair football. PM me for fastest results and in case I forgot.

no matter if he's guilty or not the best thing he can do is keep quiet.
    pc is spectra spectra spectra

I know they issued a arrest warrant supposedly but nothing had been carried out last I checked.
    My Photo Album
    Hidden Content
    Now Collecting: Chris Johnson, Current Titans, Michael Jordan,
    Hidden Content

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast