Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: MWL All Star event IP!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

MWL All Star event IP!

Monday night event for the game went very well. I ended up with 230+ signatures. Buxton and Correa were both 1 per and with my family there it worked out great to get my MLB baseballs and the 50/50 ones I did! Many of the guys were great signers. Joe Ross, Lance McCullers, Raul Alcantara, Dane Phillips, Taylor Scott, Ryan Gibbard, Tyler Goeddel, Steven Gruver, Christian Lopes, Matt Olson, and Tom Coyle stick out as guys who signed all cards in my wifes autograph book. I am sure many more would have, but we only had one, two or none of most of the other guys. Stephenson for instance signed the only card we had in the book and the two customs on the same page. I was thrilled to get him on a baseball as well. I am sure he will make a huge splash in the Bigs one of these days. This is the first time I did those blank custom cards (says legends of the game and shows sweet spot of baseball in autograph area) at an event and my oldest daughter went through and gave each player outside of Buxton and Correa one of those to autograph. I was shocked at how well they worked. With 70 players at the event she recieved signatures from over 60 of them on the customs! I may have to buy more of those! I did try some 5x7 photos at the event as well. I was able to get a good number of those signed, but found them to be a pain. Three or four times I had photos pop off the pages when I was flipping through the book. I use heavy card stock in my binders and had photo corners on all four corners as well? There has to be a better way to do those! Until I find a better way that photo idea is out of my routine. We were able to get through the line for everyone during the hour autograph event on Monday. The only real guy that was there I wanted and missed was Jesse Winker. He was pulled away by event staff during the autograph portion and I was about a dozen folks away when they pulled him to do something else. It was cool to see him sign for some folks the next night before the game. I was on the other side and really did not think he would take time to sign for his home stadium team before the game, but he did. Mad props to him for that. Correa was one of the few guys from the West All Star team that signed before the game. I did not get him on Tuesday as he did skip down the line and sign for maybe a dozen folks. I was glad to see that he took time to do that. I would suggest that anyone who has a shot at going to a minor league all star game or the fanfest type things that many of them have the day before to take the time. This was the second time for us at a MWL all star game and we have also did the IL all stars twice as well. Everytime I have ended up with some great signatures.
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See daytondragon's Items on eBay

Jealous man I so wanted to go (dang work), congrats on the greatness though !!! :) We'll meet up next time one of us in each others city.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kevbo617's Items on eBay

Awesome. Thanks again for doing the 50/50!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Jealous man I so wanted to go (dang work), congrats on the greatness though !!! :) We'll meet up next time one of us in each others city.

Sorry we did not get the chance this tome to meet up. I was shocked to see some auto hounds from Indianapolis I used to graph with over 10 years ago. Beeing a fellow Buckeye I am sure we will hit the same event sometime.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Awesome. Thanks again for doing the 50/50!!!!

Thanks to you for the 50/50. It went really smooth. Hope that you enjoyed those extras as well.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kevbo617's Items on eBay

Thanks to you for the 50/50. It went really smooth. Hope that you enjoyed those extras as well.

I am in Myrtle Beach on vacation right now and will be getting back tomorrow, but my dad told me they all look great!!!