Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

BUYING for ALL Stephen Harper!!! Wantlist Inside

Wantlist:
    2012-13 ITG Draft Prospects Emerald #44 Stephen Harper /50
    2012-13 ITG Ultimate Memorabilia Future Star Autographs #15 Stephen Harper /24
    2012-13 ITG Ultimate Memorabilia Future Star Autograph Patches #15 Stephen Harper /24
    2012-13 ITG Draft Prospects Jerseys Gold #M31 Stephen Harper /10
    2012-13 ITG Draft Prospects Patch #M31 Stephen Harper /9
    2012-13 ITG Draft Prospects Autographed Memorabilia #AMSH Stephen Harper /3
    2012-13 ITG Draft Prospects Onyx #44 Stephen Harper /1
    2012-13 ITG Ultimate Memorabilia Future Star Autograph Jerseys Gold #15 Stephen Harper /1
    2012-13 ITG Ultimate Memorabilia Future Star Autograph Patches Gold #15 Stephen Harper /1
    2012-13 ITG Ultimate Memorabilia Future Star Autographs Gold #15 Stephen Harper /1

PM me if you have or know the whereabouts of any of these cards!

Cheers,
    Colin
    Last edited by BackstromCaps19; 08-01-2013 at 08:45 PM. Reason: Change title

Hidden Content
    ALWAYS LOOKING FOR Stephen Harper, Frazer McLaren, Nicklas Backstrom, and any Lacrosse cards!

as in the Canadian Prime Minister?
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be added to our yard sale in June, 2014 with 100% of the sales going to the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Will make deals that includes SCF CardCash to fund large CC Store purchases to be used for DBA Fundraising Efforts
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses

Quote Originally Posted by scottkoz20 View Post
    as in the Canadian Prime Minister?
    I was about to ask the same thing
    Collecting Phil Kessel, Anna Kournikova & Danica Patrick cards! Trading for my PC only. Got Kessel let me know
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

No hahah the player for the Erie Otters? ;)

Hidden Content
    ALWAYS LOOKING FOR Stephen Harper, Frazer McLaren, Nicklas Backstrom, and any Lacrosse cards!

Bump!

Hidden Content

Bump

Hidden Content

Bump

Hidden Content

Bump

Hidden Content

That's wierd you collect stephen as I go to school with him lol, ill let him know
    Hidden Content
    Collect Evgeni Malkin Anything Also!

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson88 View Post
    That's wierd you collect stephen as I go to school with him lol, ill let him know
    I'm from the same city as him!

Hidden Content

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast