Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Broke down and busted 3 boxes of SPA today

Lost control of my control today and busted three boxes of 13 SP Authentic. Results are here and they are all up for sale. Will trade but only for PC items that I am searching for (Crosby, Gretzky, Bower, Gardiner)

Picard SPX RC

Dubnyk SOTT

Aliu SOTT

Skinner Chirography

Bobby Clarke Retro Auto

Stone FWA

Aliu FWA

Stone (the other one) FWA

Signature Stoppers Quick

Lemieux Francis Prestigous Pairings

Limited Kulemin
    Hidden Content

If you initiate the trade it will be your responsibility to initiate the transaction post!!

12 autos in 3 boxes is pretty solid ..... with 4 of them being better than average!

Nice break!
    MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8
    Bucket - Hidden Content
    Looking for - Roy / Brodeur / Luongo / Fleury / Bernier / Potvin / Price +++

Keep that Pickard tucked away for a few years, the guy's a beast.

That dual auto is sweet!
    Collecting Doug Wilson, Ron Francis, Gordie Howe, T206 Baseball Cards, and Horse Racing Cards. Teams I collect are Chicago Blackhawks, Hartford Whalers, and Chicago White Sox.Hidden Content

bump for a Sunday
    Hidden Content

If you initiate the trade it will be your responsibility to initiate the transaction post!!

Pm me a price on the Dual, thank you.
    For Base Cards "Tons of UD Base"

Bucket Hidden Content

"Proud Member of the Hate Trifecta" "Habs "Yanks "Cowboys
    I TRADE BY BOOK VALUE! I COULD CARE LESS WHAT THE LAST FEW SOLD FOR ON THE BAY!

PM sent
    Hidden Content

Up for the day
    Hidden Content

hey Cyril- is this the stuff that has the UD Update cards?? If so, would you have any for sale?

Thanks, Brian

Quote Originally Posted by wngfan View Post
    hey Cyril- is this the stuff that has the UD Update cards?? If so, would you have any for sale?

Thanks, Brian
    PM sent with the numbers

Clarke Retro Die Cut Auto has been sold
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast