Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2012 Panini Playbook (I like it).

Each box contains 1 booklet, but this one ended up with 2. I had some good luck with this box both figuratively and literally.

93/140

71/75 (Sweet Jumbo)

Booklet, #'ed 94/149

Booklet, #ed 16/99

Great box! The guy before me bought a box and pulled a redemption card for a Russel Wilson booklet, so this is obviously a nice set from the 2012 rookie class.

Very solid box! I think both of those guys on the booklets will be solid NFL players. That Fleener is a beaut
    ~Matt

Panini is really coming out with these crazy good designs. I personally found the Fleener as my favorite just based off the design alone.

I've been able to pick up 3 Playbooks at the LCS...nice designs. Although I wonder who comes up with the descriptive wording. Alshon Jeffery "Bear Down" and a La Michael James "Civil War"???? They also have a Brock Osweiler "Sparky" ? Your B Pierce is one sweet Playbook. Congrats!
    My Bucket: Hidden Content

Just doing this for fun! Perspective! Galatians 6:9
    In memory of my son (my collecting buddy), Aaron
    4/8/88-4/8/05

Quote Originally Posted by papaperk View Post
    I've been able to pick up 3 Playbooks at the LCS...nice designs. Although I wonder who comes up with the descriptive wording. Alshon Jeffery "Bear Down" and a La Michael James "Civil War"???? They also have a Brock Osweiler "Sparky" ? Your B Pierce is one sweet Playbook. Congrats!
    LaMichael James played for the University of Oregon, and their rivalry game, against Oregon State, is called The Cival War.

It's probably in reference to that, which James was undefeated against OSU in his career.

Also Brock went to ASU. Mascot is Sparky the Sun Devil
    ~Matt

Football Advisor

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Hey!! NICE Pulls!!!! I Would VERY Much Be Interested In That Andrew Luck & Coby Fleener For My PC's. LMK What Ya Would Need In Trade OR If Ya Would Sell What Kinda $$ Ya Would Need For Them.

Thanks, John

SCF is fun AND educational. Thanks guys! Now I know.
    My Bucket: Hidden Content

Just doing this for fun! Perspective! Galatians 6:9
    In memory of my son (my collecting buddy), Aaron
    4/8/88-4/8/05

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast