Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 39
  1. #21
    I can agree that DUI's are a more serious crime than is recognized by our legal system, I can say that about child molestation, rape, and other crimes as well.

    I just don't see how recognizing smoking weed is not a crime will change the views on the other stuff.
    Jay Shrewsbury
    Hidden Content

  2. #22
    As it relates to the legality of weed, I recommend everyone watches the documentary called "Grass", narrated by Woody Harrelson. Excellent insight into the history of how and why weed laws have been created.
    I Really Need These Set Killers:
    2007-08 Trilogy Personal Scripts Ales Hemsky (no inscription) /25
    2007-08 Trilogy Personal Scripts Gordie Howe (Whalers) “1076 Goals” /25
    2010-11 Dominion Benchmark Sticks (non-auto) Steve Yzerman /25
    2010-11 Dominion Honored Rivals Henrik Lundqvist/Martin Brodeur /49

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by centrehice View Post
    It causes norovirus, conjunctivitis, impetigo, staph infections, enteroviruses.

    These are common and happen with great regularity anytime children share unclean toys, mostly involving polymers or plastic.

    The instances of stroke among marijuana users is on a level with the number of people that have successfully tried to climb the Empire State Building on the outside.

    Nice try though.
    I'd take the chance in a ball pit everyday over the long term health issues that smoking marijuana, or anything for that matter, can cause. I don't really think we need to debate what is more unhealthy, but I'd be willing to bet that smoking marijuana causes more issues than ball pits. Of course that all depends on one's regularity of smoking or being in ball pits.

    Although, this debate really has zero to do with if marijuana should be legal or not. Even with any health issues, I don't think it's more dangerous than a lot of other things that are perfectly legal and regulated, like alcohol, prescription medication and cigarettes. Legalizing marijuana would still mean there are regulations, just like alcohol. It would also have a major effect on the strain of the legal system.
    Check out my NEW FaceBook Fan page of my abstract painting and graphic design work!!!
    Hidden Content

  4. #24
    Although I have 0 intrest in smoking marijuana again I believe that it should be legal because I do not believe that the gov't has any business telling consenting adults what they can or cannot put in their own bodies.
    Last edited by mrveggieman; 06-24-2013 at 11:35 AM. Reason: typo
    Drug and smoke free trading.

    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content

  5. #25
    you may want to edit your comment veggie, it doesn't make any sense.
    I am always looking for Habs cards seq #'d 24/xx
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

    I use pennysleeve, toploader with a decoy card, team bag and bubble envelope. No PWE's

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by habsheaven View Post
    you may want to edit your comment veggie, it doesn't make any sense.
    Good looking out Habs. Correction made.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by mrveggieman View Post
    Although I have 0 intrest in smoking marijuana again I believe that it should be legal because I do not believe that the gov't has any business telling consenting adults what they can or cannot put in their own bodies.
    EDIT: Redacted
    Last edited by PoseyBuster; 06-24-2013 at 11:38 AM. Reason: Was addressed as I posted

  8. #28
    I do not believe that the gov't has any business telling consenting adults what they can or cannot put in their own bodies.
    so you would be ok with crack and heroin being legal?
    Jay Shrewsbury
    Hidden Content

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by shrewsbury View Post
    so you would be ok with crack and heroin being legal?
    Wouldn't bother me one bit. The only thing I would add is being under the influence would not be an acceptable excuse in a court of law. If you get high on drugs and someone dies because of it you get tourted and executed just like you committed the crime if you were sober. Also the gov't can also make a killing off of taxing drugs.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by mrveggieman View Post
    Wouldn't bother me one bit. The only thing I would add is being under the influence would not be an acceptable excuse in a court of law. If you get high on drugs and someone dies because of it you get tourted and executed just like you committed the crime if you were sober. Also the gov't can also make a killing off of taxing drugs.
    Trillions upon Trillions.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •