Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Want To Buy - Hall Of Fame Players - Serial Numbered Cards/ Parallels/Subsets/Inserts

I am putting in a huge effort to try and gather a large amount of Hall Of Fame Players cards:

Hall of Fame Players & Those Soon to be Honoured

Criteria

Base Cards -1910-1988-89 All HOF Base Cards - Please, no Base After the 1988-89 OPC and Topps Issues

Subset Cards: From 90's Subsets in my Signature - nothing after 2004-05 Season - The list is huge in my signature.

Serial Numbered Parallel Cards: All HOF Players from 1994-95 to 2004-05. From 2005-06 to 2012-13 - only HOF Players Serial Numbered #/500 or less

Insert Cards: Hall Of Fame Players who's Inserts are at a pull Ratio of 1:12 or greater. I love the various Mid and Late 90's brands from Pacific, Donruss, Donruss Elite, Leaf. There are about 30 different issues through the 90's and through 2001-2004 - Hundreds upon hundreds of tough cards

Low Produced Set Base Cards: 1990-91 Bowman and Topss Tiffany

Not Interested in any of these cards below

OPC Legends, OPC Retro, or Rainbow unless it's #/100, Black, or Blank Back, UD Victory Reds are Fine

Panini Manufactured Base Cards that carry a serial number like say #/299
    SP Authentic Parallel Cards like ESS and others #/1999 or #/999 - Same with Artifacts, must be below #/500
    Plain Upper Deck Wortless Inserts from 2005-2013

If you need any further clarification about a specific player or card, just send me a PM and I will be happy to answer, or even if you have a query about a specific set, or subset, I will know immediately and give you an answer.

I don't have a list as this would be pages and pages long. Suffice to say, tons of cards within my Criteria.

HOF Players In Limbo That I collect or those that can be added to this list above

Trevor Linden, Theo Fleury, Felix Potvin, Marty Brodeur, Pavel Datsyuk, Henrik Zetterberg, Mark Recchi, Brendan Shanahan, Jeremy Roenick, Bob Probert, Andy Moog, Harold Snepsts.

I am willing to pay Cash or Paypal, but within reason. If you are one of these 50% BV people, please don't bother, as you are wasting everyone's time as most of these cards I need fall between the Resale price of 25 cents to $10.00.

Cheers!

Tim
    Last edited by centrehice; 06-22-2013 at 04:30 PM.

BANNED

Country

Up

BANNED

Country

Thanks raven's creed - Paul.

Cheers for that.
    Last edited by centrehice; 06-23-2013 at 06:38 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Kansas City Chiefs
    See resurrect_my_collect's Items on eBay

Post has been removed at OP's request due to its spam-like nature.

Also, PM coming regarding some cards that fit the description of what you're looking for!