Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Thanks for all the input guys.

Rich do you know a specific good customer reps email that I can ask about it?

I hear that if you get in touch with them through their Customer Service account on Twitter (@PaniniCSM) - if you don't have Twitter you can contact him via email: [email protected]

Good luck!
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

My suggestion is to hold on to them until the start of next season and see how they play and if you could see yourself still collecting them. When Bobrovsky was traded to the Jackets I was in your position except worse (it was the Jackets lol) but I decided to hold on to my PC and see. I was benefited by the lockout sending him over to Russia for a little while and when he was playing over there thats when I realized it didn't matter what team he played for I'm still going to collect Bob regardless. Maybe you will feel the same way you never know.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tmlxcrosby87's Items on eBay

I hear that if you get in touch with them through their Customer Service account on Twitter (@PaniniCSM) - if you don't have Twitter you can contact him via email: [email protected]

Good luck!

I sent him an email, hopefully he can help me out! Thanks Rich!

SCF Rewards
    Country

My suggestion is to hold on to them until the start of next season and see how they play and if you could see yourself still collecting them. When Bobrovsky was traded to the Jackets I was in your position except worse (it was the Jackets lol) but I decided to hold on to my PC and see. I was benefited by the lockout sending him over to Russia for a little while and when he was playing over there thats when I realized it didn't matter what team he played for I'm still going to collect Bob regardless. Maybe you will feel the same way you never know.

That's a very good point, but the thing is, since he's not my main main PC, even if he does well there I don't know if I'd have the interest to pursue it.
    Thanks for the advice regardless.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Honestly, the fact that you're questioning it at all seems like you're ready to move on. I would say the best course of action would be to give him a couple months next season and see if he gets hot early - that will be the best time to dump his cards on his new fans in LA.
    I say this because when I PCd Roy in the 90s and he got traded, I left with him and started following Colardo, there was no question about me giving up on the player I loved from when I was a child, but if you're wondering what to do, I think the choice is obvious.

gl with it

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Maple Leafs
    See thehip_022's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Another problem is if we all myself included all decided to dump our Frattin pc's right now , we will surely take a big hit .. supply and demand ugh

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well I've decided to completely put up the Scrivens FT/FS, the Frattins I'm still unsure of. You make a good point TheHip.. still stuck on this one.. I'm thinking of making them available but not actively getting rid of them, if I find the right sale/trade maybe I'll let certain ones go.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Vancouver Canucks Pittsburgh Penguins Oakland Raiders
    Twitter: @http://twitter.com/hobbybox604 See Hobbybox604's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

This is one thing that bugs me when collecting a specific player! Sedinfan hit the point well,ya Sedins stayed with the same team and will probably retire with Canucks,but even if they go sedin collectors will stick with them. As for Frattin,Scrivens or any other prospects that play a year or 2 and then get traded its gotta be ur desicion. Ask urself this, Do i like the player that much to continue or i just collected cuz it was a prospect of my team!?! If u like him then continue their journey with em and collect till they retire.
    Im a huge Luongo fan,for me i dont care what jersey he wears in his cards,i collect whatever Luongo card i can afford (I sure hope he stays a Canuck 4ever).
    But heres another example of a player,I was a huge Hodgson fan and was supppper excited collecting his cards in 11/12 products,then the trade occured,i was sooo choked,one for him being gone,one for his cards that wouldmstop in Canucks jersey :(((
    So what i did was to sell the higher end ones and keep the lo-mid end and see what happens,i still have 60% of his cards,waitin for him to get hot and then sell em all.
    so my conclusion was Keep Luongo 4ever,Sell Hodgson.....

heres my 2 cents,good luck in whatever decision u make....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12