Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Has anyone tried this?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Has anyone tried this?

Just curious if anyone has mailed to former players c/o university where they coach? Even the smaller schools seem to have a good number of former NFL players. Here is a small example. I was looking at the staff directory for WKU and Western Kentucky is not a power house program they have:
    Bobby Petrino
    Jeff Brohm
    Kolby Smith
    Lamar Thomas
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have with pretty good success!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I might give this a shot this year. I have done email requests via schools for head coaches, but some assistants out there would look great on some of those cheap 90's cards. It may be worth mailing to some of them.