[New post] Etched to Impress: Panini America Explores Rookie Inserts in 2013 Prestige

The magnificence of microetching always has been a print technology thatís better experienced than explained. To really appreciate it, youíve got to get your hands and eyes on it ó and to do that, youíve usually had to wait for Panini America to release Totally Certified, a brand widely recognized in both basketball and football as the matriarch of microetching.

But next Wednesday, the family expands when 2013 Prestige Football releases with a few microetched marvels of its own in the rookie-focused NFL Draft Picks (20 cards) and Prestigious Picks (40 cards) inserts. Their inclusion ó as youíll see in the gallery below ó no doubt adds a little bit more prestige to Prestige.

http://paniniamerica.wordpress.com/2...ll/#more-52701
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!
    Want to see my tradelist type in doniceage under the Hidden Content .

this makes totally certified worth less. Its popular cause its the only product like it.......till this comes out
    pc is spectra spectra spectra

not a big fan of the look, but will have to see them in person for final judgement.
    Main PC: Broncos/Montee Ball/Chris Borland/ Mike Glennon
    Looking for Fleer Retro(or older Metal) Metal Universe/GEMS Cards

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Hidden Content /Hidden Content