Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (20)
    Country

FS: iPod Touch 4th Generation 32GB

Selling my daughter's iPod, she owes me money so it gots to go. Lol just kidding, she got a kindle fire a while ago and hasn't touched it since. Screen is clean and back has normal wear and tear scratches on the chrome. You will get the iPod, USB cable (no charger), 2 gel skins (black & red), the USC holster (used but does the job), and two Battery packs(quick boost when not by a charger) not pictured. Can include ear buds but didn't because to me that's just nasty, wearing someone else's stuff. Asking for $150 dlvd in small flat rate box.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See NYCARDZ1's Items on eBay

Hi Bro,

I'm interested in the iPod. I would love just to say I'll buy it and set up the deal. But I just bought a house and money is a little tight. However, my little boy (2 yrs old) has broken my older sons (5 yrs old) iPod twice in the past three months! Tossed it and broke the screen and now the charger port in the iPod is messed up.

First, would you consider a partial trade/paypal combination? <--- I'd REALLY make it worth you while by trading very HEAVILY in your favor!

Secondly, if no, is there any wiggle room in the price?

Please let me know. Feel free to email me directly at: [email protected]

Or shoot me a PM.

Thanks! I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Steve ALLSPORTZ

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (20)
    Country

Hi Bro,

I'm interested in the iPod. I would love just to say I'll buy it and set up the deal. But I just bought a house and money is a little tight. However, my little boy (2 yrs old) has broken my older sons (5 yrs old) iPod twice in the past three months! Tossed it and broke the screen and now the charger port in the iPod is messed up.

First, would you consider a partial trade/paypal combination? <--- I'd REALLY make it worth you while by trading very HEAVILY in your favor!

Secondly, if no, is there any wiggle room in the price?

Please let me know. Feel free to email me directly at: [email protected]

Or shoot me a PM.

Thanks! I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Steve ALLSPORTZ

Pm sent, anyone else this morning?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (20)
    Country

Bump

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (20)
    Country

Still available, will listen to offers. Thanks.