Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

HUGE 07-08 ITG O Canada Cards For Sale - Jerseys, Emblems, Numbers, Duals, Emblem/Au

A friend of mine was working on the set, but has decided to move on. So I am selling off the cards scanned below for him. I will try to get prices posted, but until then, please post or PM what you are interested in; my preference right now is you make me an offer. To make it easier, please comment on what scan the card it is in, and where there is more than one option, please state which you are interested in.

Shipping will be based on location, number of cards, etc. I will work with you to get the best deal possible on shipping.

All cards are NRMT or better. But please note the three emblem/auto cards, the part of the Leaf that reaches into the emblem piece is not sharp, esp on the Toews, due to the thickness of the patch. The Yzerman and Doughty are in better shape than the Toews, but I want to make sure that is known.

Cheers,
    Jason

Scan 1:

Scan 2:

Scan 3:

Scan 4:

Scan 5:

Scan 6:

Scan 7:

Scan 8:

Scan 9:

Scan 10:

the following have been sold:

The four Toews cards (emblem/auto and three dual jersey cards)

Scan 1
    Gillian Apps Auto
    Jayna Hefford Auto

Scan 2
    Jennifer Botteril

Scan 5:
    Heatley

Scan 6
    Gina Kingsbury

Scan 9
    Charlene Labonte & Kim St. Pierre (w/ 3 color)
    Letang and Russell (Rus 3 color)
    Sutter/Stamkos
    Last edited by JTPens58; 08-03-2013 at 09:15 PM.
    Set Killers: 06/07 BTP Giacomin Greats Auto, 11/12 BTP Jumbo Stick Niemi & StickWork Enshrined Silver Shutt
    Collecting: ITG Vintage (80's and earlier) Game Used Cards
    Collecting: Penguins Goalie and Hard Signed Autographs & Game Used Sticks
    Collecting: Hard Signed Autos of 1000 Point Forwards; 700 Point D-men; PPG players & Max Talbot (solo player cards only)
    Hidden Content - both need updated - Hidden Content

Very impressive. Does your friemd have anymore autosmfromthe women's team? Or complete jerseys?

Cheers,
    Reoddai

Quote Originally Posted by reoddai View Post
    Very impressive. Does your friemd have anymore autosmfromthe women's team? Or complete jerseys?

Cheers,
    Reoddai
    pm sent.
    Set Killers: 06/07 BTP Giacomin Greats Auto, 11/12 BTP Jumbo Stick Niemi & StickWork Enshrined Silver Shutt
    Collecting: Hard Signed Autos of 1000 Point Forwards; 700 Point D-men; PPG players & Max Talbot (solo player cards only)

wed night bump. The toews emblem/auto and the three dual cards with him are all pending payment.

I doubt I can afford any but feel free to shoot me a price on any of the Braden Holtby cards. Scans 4, 6, 10, 14. Many thanks!
    IF THE CARD YOU'RE ABOUT TO TRADE ME IS DAMAGED...PLEASE SAY SOMETHING!!! PLEASE TAPE YOUR TOPLOADERS SHUT!
    Hidden Content -- Hidden Content
    Hidden Content -- Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by allonblack View Post
    I doubt I can afford any but feel free to shoot me a price on any of the Braden Holtby cards. Scans 4, 6, 10, 14. Many thanks!
    Someone else has asked about them as well. If a deal doesn't work out, I will shoot ya a PM with prices. Thanks!

Saturday bumpage.

Price on the Stamkos Jersey. Thanks!
    Looking for early autos and patches of: Crosby, Ovechkin, Gretzky, Orr, Hull, Messier, Lemieux, Bure, Bourque, Neely, Sakic, Lafotaine, Kurri, Howe, Verbeek, Chelios, Roy, Yzerman, Coffey and Shannahan.
    Also interested in Short print Hall of Fame, star and rookie autos and patches.
    MyHidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Blmdear View Post
    Price on the Stamkos Jersey. Thanks!
    pm on the way.

Hi interested in these:

Scan 1
    Gillian Apps Auto
    Jayna Hefford Auto

Scan 2
    Jennifer Botterl

Scan 6
    Gina Kingsbury

Scan 9
    Charlene Labonte & Kim St. Pierre the first card in the image
    Collecting Phil Kessel, Anna Kournikova & Danica Patrick cards! Trading for my PC only. Got Kessel let me know
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast