Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jesses_stuff's Items on eBay
    Send PayPal to paypal.me/JessesstuffFS Member is PayPal Verified

FT: Card Saver II (2) for Card Saver I (1)

I have a ton of used, some new, Card Saver II's.

I would like to trade for some Card Saver I's. Used is ok as long as they are in good shape.

I will be submitting some cards for grading and I like the I (1) better as they are a little bigger.

I need about 50. Anyone want to trade 50 Card Saver I (1) to me for 50 Card Saver II (2)?

Thanks for looking,
    Jesse

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anybody want to trade some of these to me?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Do you still have Card Saver 2s available for trade?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Do you still have Card Saver 2s available for trade?

Yes! I have tons!

How many do you need?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I want to make sure they are the smaller size used for regular sized cards (Card Saver 2s).
    I can only use ones that have no tape/stickers/discoloring, the picture you posted looks like they are all in almost perfect condition. How many do you have and how much would you sell them for?

May be best to figure out how many fit in a small, medium, or large flat rate USPS box. Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

If you look at them in the box, there are 2 different "colors" when viewing them from the top:

Each one look like this:

They are definitely Card Saver II's as shown in the pictures. I don't know why the tops are slightly different colors, but they all look the same individually.

I would consider them to be in like new condition, but condition does vary as I sorted through a few to see how many fit in a small flate rate box. A couple had a scuff here and there, some have handling wear, but none have tape/stickers/discoloring as mentioned above. All of them have some dust on them, as they have been stored in the cardboard box for years.

~100 fit in a small flat rate box. Looks like there are ~750-800 of them.

How about $8.80 for a small flat rate box full? I can probably squeeze in a few more than 100. That's a little less than .03 per holder plus shipping. If you need more, I can figure that out, just let me know.

Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

How many would fit in a medium or large flat rate box? I would potentially be interested in all of them. That would probably work out better for us both so most of the money is not tied up in shipping. Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

How many would fit in a medium or large flat rate box? I would potentially be interested in all of them. That would probably work out better for us both so most of the money is not tied up in shipping. Thanks!

I can fit all of them into a medium flat rate box. That's 11.30 for flat rate and the box weighs ~9lbs. If you give me your zip code, I might be able to ship it using a regional flat rate box and save a couple more dollars on shipping, but no guarantees as I have never done that. It says it's for commercial rate, which I would qualify for and I think that's usually what's used for things like ebay and paypal. So how about $15 for all of them, plus whatever shipping is, which would be no more than $11.30?