Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Coming home from Afghanistan for vacation & need help on Washington Nationals graphin

I am coming home on a 3 week vacation from Afghanistan (after being here 11 months & have another 11 months to go) and need information on graphing the Washington Nationals and visitors (Mets and Braves). I need the basic information: when to get to stadium, where to go prior to game and after game, where is best place inside the stadium to grab autos pre-game, etc......

Any help is much appreciated, and possible 50/50 for those who contact me via PM. I know I will be going on Signature Sunday!!! Don't know who will be signing, but I will have me, my 2 sons and my brother-in-law going (other than me none are autograph collectors, so I may have 3 extras of whomever is signing)

SCF Rewards
    Country

COME ON GUYS!!!! Somebody has got to know the ins and outs of the Washington Nationals!!!!!!! Please.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ChosenOne719's Items on eBay

after the game go stand outside Lot A that is where people go to try and get in person autos.... there will be like metal barrier things for people to line up behind and that is where players come out of

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ChosenOne719's Items on eBay

oh and if you get up there real early on Sunday games they do auto signings inside the stadium but you have to get in the stadium early and get to the line quick because they cut the lines after a little while

SCF Rewards
    Country

You couldn't have picked a worse park to graph at. Save your money and head to Baltimore. If not, then the nets inside Nats park that run from foul pole to foul pole for BP say HELLO.

SCF Rewards
    Country

nats are a terrible signing team. On the road you have a shot at harper inside the stadium but not outside anywhere. Strasburg is really tough. Zimmermann pitcher and zimmerman hitter are jerks. Gio used to be one of the best signers around but since the middle of last year has shut it down mostly. Ian desmond only signs inside. It's just bad all around.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank you everyone for comments so far, so to add to the topic since the Nats are so bad. I will be watching them play the Mets and the Braves. Any comments on the Mets and Braves road signing habits????