Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast
    Can't ask for a better bday present!!! Landeskog RC Auto for my pick :)
    Collecting anything nice of the following teams!
    Colorado Avalanche, MinnesotaWild, & Certain Pittsburgh Penguins
    Trying to be a Super Collector of
    Marek Svatos, Tyson Barrie, Jason Pominville, & Mikael Granlund
    Our Hidden Content through TTTS Twin to Twin Transfusion Syndrome

List has been updated.

Next time if you wait for the picks I will put up scans but folks got antsy. Just getting this up after working tonight. If anyone wishes a scan lmk as I have the list, draft order, and number of picks on page 3 right after the video's.

DON
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!
    Want to see my tradelist type in doniceage under the Hidden Content .

i will take the marcus kruger auto
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

We're all excited about this break, Don! Thanks again for doing it.
    LF this ITG Decades 1980's Autograph: AMM2 - Mark Messier CAN SP. Also need many Emblems and Numbers from ITG Decades 1980's and may need Quads, Golds or other low print runs from that set.
    PC includes Sakic, Vaive, Salming, Lafleur, Shutt and anyone named Stastny except Yan. Also buying Tokarski rookie year cards if priced right.

Two minor things:

1) The Nemisz redemption is for a Calder Contenders Auto #'ed to 800, not an NHL Ink
    2) There is a 46th hit, a Henrik Sedin Cup Contenders /999 (@ 1:38 of the third video) - which coincidentally nets me pick #46...every little bit helps!

Amazing that there were no "gold" parallels /100 of the base in those boxes (which look more like silver holofoil) - I've been averaging 1 in every two boxes.
    LF this ITG Decades 1980's Autograph: AMM2 - Mark Messier CAN SP. Also need many Emblems and Numbers from ITG Decades 1980's and may need Quads, Golds or other low print runs from that set.
    PC includes Sakic, Vaive, Salming, Lafleur, Shutt and anyone named Stastny except Yan. Also buying Tokarski rookie year cards if priced right.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallinator View Post
    Two minor things:

1) The Nemisz redemption is for a Calder Contenders Auto #'ed to 800, not an NHL Ink
    2) There is a 46th hit, a Henrik Sedin Cup Contenders /999 (@ 1:38 of the third video) - which coincidentally nets me pick #46...every little bit helps!

Amazing that there were no "gold" parallels /100 of the base in those boxes (which look more like silver holofoil) - I've been averaging 1 in every two boxes.
    Getting ready to leave for work. When I get home will look thru the inserts for the Sedin. Thanks for the correction on the Greg N. corrected that in the draft list as you mentioned for his card.

Don
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!
    Want to see my tradelist type in doniceage under the Hidden Content .

PM to markshew for his pick - let's keep this rolling!

I will take the JVR patch auto
    Tradelist: Hidden Content
    Email: Hidden Content

Pick #6 Bortuzzo Patch Auto

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast