Tradelist: Hidden Content
    Email: Hidden Content

mugmasher pick
    Tradelist: Hidden Content
    Email: Hidden Content

At work so will do a Elliot Calder contende

Should be one left

Don
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!
    Want to see my tradelist type in doniceage under the Hidden Content .

Seriously, all three Elliot's in a row? I thought I was safe...LOL

Pick 39: Campanale
    LF this ITG Decades 1980's Autograph: AMM2 - Mark Messier CAN SP. Also need many Emblems and Numbers from ITG Decades 1980's and may need Quads, Golds or other low print runs from that set.
    PC includes Sakic, Vaive, Salming, Lafleur, Shutt and anyone named Stastny except Yan. Also buying Tokarski rookie year cards if priced right.

40 headman cup
    41 thang contenders
    Collecting: Tavares
    2010-11 Pinnacle Pencraft Autos (Finished!)
    2010-11 Yours Truly Autos (1Hidden Content )
    2013-14 Scratching the Surface
    Hidden Content

Pick 42 Katic
    LF this ITG Decades 1980's Autograph: AMM2 - Mark Messier CAN SP. Also need many Emblems and Numbers from ITG Decades 1980's and may need Quads, Golds or other low print runs from that set.
    PC includes Sakic, Vaive, Salming, Lafleur, Shutt and anyone named Stastny except Yan. Also buying Tokarski rookie year cards if priced right.

Richards Cup Contenders for my last pick in the first half. Mug is up
    Colorado Avalanche & MinnesotaWild
    Main player PC's
    Marek Svatos (143), Milan Hejduk (586), Tyson Barrie (19), Sandis Ozolinsh (319) Jason Pominville (135), Josh Harding (33) & Mikael Granlund(16)
    Our Hidden Content through TTTS Twin to Twin Transfusion Syndrome

Mattias Elkholm for mug. Pm sent to next in line.

Don
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!
    Want to see my tradelist type in doniceage under the Hidden Content .

I'll jump the gun and confirm that with the last pick of the first half, #46, I'll take whichever one Markshew doesn't: another Campanale or the Marshall.

If everyone has viewed the 2nd half breaks and has their preferences down, Don can list them and we can get going, unless they are already listed somewhere and I just missed it. That means (if I understand correctly) Mugmasher is picking first and I'm not sure if he wants to retake control of his picks or continue to let Don handle them?

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast