Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 LastLast
    I will do the vincour auto rc
    Tradelist: Hidden Content
    Email: Hidden Content

your rite nuqua i missed that part about having to pm someone after i picked.....im real sorry if that made you a little upset...i will do my best next time
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It's no big deal, Mug - I forget to do it myself half the time. We just need to keep an eye on big ones like this in order to get through it!

Btw, it's your turn again with pick 27
    LF this ITG Decades 1980's Autograph: AMM2 - Mark Messier CAN SP. Also need many Emblems and Numbers from ITG Decades 1980's and may need Quads, Golds or other low print runs from that set.
    PC includes Sakic, Vaive, Salming, Lafleur, Shutt and anyone named Stastny except Yan. Also buying Tokarski rookie year cards if priced right.

I will take cup contenders ovechkin please ....and thanks my friend for the heads up lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Max Pacioretty numbered to 100 Please :)
    Collecting anything nice of the following teams!
    Colorado Avalanche, MinnesotaWild, & Certain Pittsburgh Penguins
    Trying to be a Super Collector of
    Marek Svatos, Tyson Barrie, Jason Pominville, & Mikael Granlund
    Our Hidden Content through TTTS Twin to Twin Transfusion Syndrome

Pick 29 Giroux /999
    LF this ITG Decades 1980's Autograph: AMM2 - Mark Messier CAN SP. Also need many Emblems and Numbers from ITG Decades 1980's and may need Quads, Golds or other low print runs from that set.
    PC includes Sakic, Vaive, Salming, Lafleur, Shutt and anyone named Stastny except Yan. Also buying Tokarski rookie year cards if priced right.

30 and 31
    Savard and Lemieux /999
    Collecting: Tavares
    2010-11 Pinnacle Pencraft Autos (Finished!)
    2010-11 Yours Truly Autos (4Hidden Content )
    Hidden Content

32 Getzlaf /999

Quote Originally Posted by mugmasher View Post
    your rite nuqua i missed that part about having to pm someone after i picked.....im real sorry if that made you a little upset...i will do my best next time
    no worries buddy ,it just helps us get through breaks little quicker ,no biggie ,i figured you didnt know n i wasnt upset just trying to help . cool cool
    I collect all Jordin Tootoo cards and memorabilia if you have any fs or ft lmk thanx
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hidden Content

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 LastLast