Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 41112131415 LastLast
    I'll take the Kesler Cup Contenders.

Don up next for Nuqua then I'll do two of Mug's then Don again and we'll be almost done! Back in a few hours...
    LF this ITG Decades 1980's Autograph: AMM2 - Mark Messier CAN SP. Also need many Emblems and Numbers from ITG Decades 1980's and may need Quads, Golds or other low print runs from that set.
    PC includes Sakic, Vaive, Salming, Lafleur, Shutt and anyone named Stastny except Yan. Also buying Tokarski rookie year cards if priced right.

38, 39, for NUQUA will take Martin St. Louis and the 2nd miller
    Don
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!
    Want to see my tradelist type in doniceage under the Hidden Content .

for 40 and 41 via Mug, I will take the 2nd Teubert and also Ford
    LF this ITG Decades 1980's Autograph: AMM2 - Mark Messier CAN SP. Also need many Emblems and Numbers from ITG Decades 1980's and may need Quads, Golds or other low print runs from that set.
    PC includes Sakic, Vaive, Salming, Lafleur, Shutt and anyone named Stastny except Yan. Also buying Tokarski rookie year cards if priced right.

NUQUA will take.these

Bracken Kearns
    Carson McMillian

Don
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!
    Want to see my tradelist type in doniceage under the Hidden Content .

Pick 45 Grabovski

Maxime Macenauer for me
    Tradelist: Hidden Content
    Email: Hidden Content

I'll take one of the two Brieres with Mug's pick 47 and that leaves Slyner with the other Briere to end things. What a marathon!

Thanks again to Mug for his generosity - hope his family is well - and thanks to the rest of you for and especially DON for the case break!

If any of you have any GOLDS or Patches from this set you want to move in sale or trade, please lmk what you have.

Cheers!

Paul

Great break everyone : ) Thanks again Don for another great break, forgot how fun these were!! Can't wait to see my new Landy piece either!
    Colorado Avalanche & MinnesotaWild
    Main player PC's
    Marek Svatos (122), Milan Hejduk (558), Tyson Barrie (16), Sandis Ozolinsh (196) Jason Pominville (135), Josh Harding (33) & Mikael Granlund(15)
    Our Hidden Content through TTTS Twin to Twin Transfusion Syndrome

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 41112131415 LastLast