Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey, at the time those Yu-Gi-Oh cards had some seriously expensive rare cards going - and THOSE were the ones UD reprinted to sell out the back door!! But don't my word for it, let's see what the courts decided when UD used the defense, "Hey, we own the rights to making those cards, so if we want to reprint some of them, we can!!" Yes, that's how little money UD had/has and how trust worthy they can be. http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Konami_v._Upper_Deck

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See habscards's Items on eBay

What I wish would be that the card company would state the date that the game worn jersey was game worn in. It would be great to have that on the back of the card. I would actually look up the scoresheet and see how that player did.

A Crosby jersey card from a four point game I would have a lot more interest than a Crosby jersey card from a game he had zero points.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See canadacardworld's Items on eBay

Hey, at the time those Yu-Gi-Oh cards had some seriously expensive rare cards going - and THOSE were the ones UD reprinted to sell out the back door!! But don't my word for it, let's see what the courts decided when UD used the defense, "Hey, we own the rights to making those cards, so if we want to reprint some of them, we can!!" Yes, that's how little money UD had/has and how trust worthy they can be. http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Konami_v._Upper_Deck

Lets just hope with the new management there that the shady practices of the past remain there.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

What I wish would be that the card company would state the date that the game worn jersey was game worn in. It would be great to have that on the back of the card. I would actually look up the scoresheet and see how that player did.

A Crosby jersey card from a four point game I would have a lot more interest than a Crosby jersey card from a game he had zero points.

Most jerseys are obtained through the teams and aren't just one-off gamers. I know that for the Habs, they go through 2-3 sets per year and sell them through the website. I'm more than willing to believe that for the guys who are in all the sets, like Carey & P.K., they probably have a few extras that do only get a game or two before being shuffled along to UD or Panini. But most of them are purchased and will have been used for a couple months.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dmaksymyshyn's Items on eBay

I would love to hear from Dr. Price on this one. I trust ITG mem cards 100%, but not so much on the others.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

The Worsley Jersey is a fugazy. Gump wore a wool blend jersey. He retired about 17 years before those styles of fabric.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't want anyone to think that I would avoid commenting on this thread but I think others have said it all.

I find the Worsley laughable.

But I don't think I should say any more, biting my tongue.

Brian Price

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

I don't want anyone to think that I would avoid commenting on this thread but I think others have said it all.

Brian Price

Hahahahaaaa I just don't know WHAT to believe in anymore......

No wait. I'm smarter than that......

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dmaksymyshyn's Items on eBay

Brian Price

No...I think your comments says it all. Keep up the good work.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think you are onto something here. Would make jersey cards more valuable than they are now. A plain white piece of jersey would sell for a lot more than it normally would if it stated on the back of the card that Crosby wore that jersey on a specific date and scored a hat trick that night!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast