Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    I agree with a lot said above, the photo shoot thing is a copout. Event worn jerseys shouldn't be used, it just isn't the same. The colors don't match, they weren't NHL game used, etc, etc. But it is what it is and I don't see it changing in any way. Still our choice in what we want to have. Here's a couple examples of what jerseys did look like back in the day - no offense to the Gump jersey, but no - they didn't look like that back in the day.

And here is a perfect example of how UD should represent all their memorabilia. If it ain't from a real game, tell us what it is from!

Nyuk nyuk, I knew that, I was just funnin..........

On a serious note, can you lease tell me what BAP/ITG set that Gordie Howe #9 is from? I have one cracked out of the case and there's not enuff info on the back.........

Thanks eh!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content , you FAVORITED a complaint? Did you even read any of it???

Hidden Content Hidden Content We thought you were a Pierre-Marc Bouchard fan.

The Gordie Howe is from 2000-01 BAP Ultimate Memorabilia, their first year of doing Ultimate Memorabillia. You can see the full checklist and information on the insert sets on their website - www.itgtradingcards.com. I hope it's ok to put web addresses in posts on SFC? My first week on this site so I apologize if I done bad.

Fear not, ya done good.
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 200 Unique Cards + 8 1/1's!!!

Also collecting: Subban, Gallagher, Galchenyuk, Pacioretty, and many retired legends!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456