Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See *stangly*'s Items on eBay

Entire BUCKET FS: Need to Raise Funds for Family ... Guaranteed Below eBay!

Title says it all, need to raise some quick funds. That equals deals for anyone interested. Guaranteed below eBay prices. All folders in Bucket are FS! Not a fire sale or giving cards away, but will definitely sell below eBay (5-10%) at a minimum. Plmk in thread or a PM if interested in anything. Much appreciated, I hope that I can hit my goal. All inquiries will be answered. Feel free to throw some offers around too. TYVM in advance for any interest or help ... Thx -Dave-

http://s608.photobucket.com/user/End...?sort=4&page=1

SCF Rewards
    Country

I like the kaep contenders auto shoot me a price in a pm but I also have a sweet trent patch auto /99 that I would trade towards and a doug martin auto lmk what you think here is my bucket thanks! http://s1292.photobucket.com/user/kr...?sort=2&page=1

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rangerboy42883's Items on eBay

If you have anything Fitzgerald shoot me a pm. On my phone so it's a pain to see the buckets lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

If you have anything Fitzgerald shoot me a pm. On my phone so it's a pain to see the buckets lol

No Fitz, sry.

I like the kaep contenders auto shoot me a price in a pm but I also have a sweet trent patch auto /99 that I would trade towards and a doug martin auto lmk what you think here is my bucket thanks! http://s1292.photobucket.com/user/kr...?sort=2&page=1

Kaep is gone. Only selling at this time. Thx -Dave-

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mountainsofcards's Items on eBay

Could you throw together a Philadelphia Eagles lot by chance? Inserts/RCs/Base. The only caveat I ask is that there is no more than 1 of any card, unless it is Jersey-Related, and the jerseys in question are different colors (i.e. Same card, but one has a Green Jersey and the other has a White Jersey, I would be interested in both).

Also, the pic in your Sig file belongs (meaning, it wishes to be there) in my Eagles Collection *hee hee*

Thanks in advance!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Could you throw together a Philadelphia Eagles lot by chance? Inserts/RCs/Base. The only caveat I ask is that there is no more than 1 of any card, unless it is Jersey-Related, and the jerseys in question are different colors (i.e. Same card, but one has a Green Jersey and the other has a White Jersey, I would be interested in both).

Also, the pic in your Sig file belongs (meaning, it wishes to be there) in my Eagles Collection *hee hee*

Thanks in advance!

I can do that, how much are you lookin' to spend?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I can do that, how much are you lookin' to spend?

I've always been a firm believer, if the deal is good enough, I'll spend whatever it takes :)

Just throw what youo can together, and we can go from there - Just to give you a heads up, I am not someone that tries to lowball ya after you spend the work gathering up what you can (I have always kinda gotten irritated when people have done that with me). That said, if they aren't on the team anymore (i.e. Marvin McNutt, etc) or are just practice squad guys, I tend not to pay more than a buck per on Auto and/or GU stuffs for them - Some people value them higher, so I tend to avoid those singles, because there really is a never-ending supply of people trying to move them (I call the singles "Dollar-Box Fodder" as that's what I imagine people do with it at Shows).

Again, thanks in advance for your help :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

im interested in the spiller patch and the sanu patch, can I get a pm of them seperate and together?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've always been a firm believer, if the deal is good enough, I'll spend whatever it takes :)

Just throw what youo can together, and we can go from there - Just to give you a heads up, I am not someone that tries to lowball ya after you spend the work gathering up what you can (I have always kinda gotten irritated when people have done that with me). That said, if they aren't on the team anymore (i.e. Marvin McNutt, etc) or are just practice squad guys, I tend not to pay more than a buck per on Auto and/or GU stuffs for them - Some people value them higher, so I tend to avoid those singles, because there really is a never-ending supply of people trying to move them (I call the singles "Dollar-Box Fodder" as that's what I imagine people do with it at Shows).

Again, thanks in advance for your help :)

Okay, sounds good. I'll get a scan or two up for ya soon. Also, I appreciate your candor. Thx -Dave-

SCF Rewards
    Country

Okay, sounds good. I'll get a scan or two up for ya soon. Also, I appreciate your candor. Thx -Dave-

Cool, thanks in advance!

*free bump*

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast