Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thumbs up Looking to sell my xbox 360 games (cod, halo, rock band, tomb raider, etc) look!!!

Looking to find a new home for the following xbox 360 games from my collection. All games are gently used, adult owned, complete copies meaning everything that came with the game is included (game disc, instructions, jewel case (outer case), and any maps/posters and some gold live membership free trials). If you have any questions feel free to pm me or post here. All prices are firm and include shipping to the US only.

Tomb Raider Exclusive Edition (includes outer box, hard cover "The Beginning" 48 page comic book, shanty town multi-player map, aviatrix skin, DLC) $38
    Borderlands: Game of The Year Edition $18
    Red Dead Redemption $18
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 (x2) $18 each
    Dirt 3 SOLD
    Rock Band 3 $28
    Rock Band 2 SOLD
    Halo 3 $12
    Resident Evil 5 $12
    NHL 11 (x2) $10 each
    Last edited by rylin1711; 07-01-2013 at 04:36 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

A few sold. Bump for the day.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Another try...

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (53)
    Country

is that the new tomb raider? if so how is it

SCF Rewards
    Country

is that the new tomb raider? if so how is it

Yeah its the newest one and it was amazing! Story line was fantastic and game play was new and fresh. I had high hopes for it when I got it (It's why I got the exclusive edition) and it certainly did not disappoint. Multilayer was actually pretty good too!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Lets give it another go!