Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See aspencer528's Items on eBay

WTTF Cody Franson cup ARP either gold or /249 Also interested in a kessel Cup ARP

Hey guys, looking to trade for a couple of Maple Leafs that started out on different teams. Would love to trade for these guys if you have a second to check out my bucket.

Looking for a The Cup ARP's of Cody Franson, Phil Kessel, Van Reims(althought the bv is high) or anyone else really. I'm cool with gold versions as well. Would love to pull the trigger on a big trade. Thanks for looking guys. Would prefer multi color patches, not a big fan of the solid colours. Thx again.
    Last edited by RGM81; 07-02-2013 at 03:45 PM. Reason: Mind the language

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ari4l2010's Items on eBay

Rylin1711 has the Kessel.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thx.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just seen the one your talking about, I appreciate the heads up, thank you. I'd prefer multi color patches, guess I should have mentioned that.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It has one sliver of white thread on the left hand side of the window ;) So technically 1.000001 colors :D

LMK if you end up wanting to trade for it at all down the line. Thanks for the good luck Ari!!
    Last edited by rylin1711; 07-03-2013 at 08:16 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ill let you know for sure, thanks. If you wanna pm me a trade value/ selling price that'll be cool too. Thx

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (128)
    Country

How's it going.
    Have the Franson APR #/249.
    Have any 12-13 SPA auto rc's?
    Let me know.
    Take care,
    Mike

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey mike, thanks for the reply. Do you have a pic of the Franson? I have all the FWA's from this years product except three, I'm doing the set myself so I'd be reluctant to trade them. If you wanna pm me a price or look thru my bucket and see if there is something else that would work? Also if you wanted to let me know which FWAs in particular, I maybe able to get them, then trade to you? Lmk. Thanks!