Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Country

i have a very good memory. i started kindergarten in 1996, and remember things even before that, my parents avidly played the radio when i was a kid and i remember a lot of the music even from 1994 just from being around it so much.....im a 90s kid.

we used to go to wcw and wwf live shows, for some reason they used to be in the area around my brithday.

the nwo were my second parents ;) lol

also i will leave this here

That's barellyyyyyyyyyyy 90s :P but cool, im glad that your parents exposed you to music at an early age.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Athletics
    COMC Cards For Sale

That's barellyyyyyyyyyyy 90s :P but cool, im glad that your parents exposed you to music at an early age.

i know lol

i was in 3rd grade when that came out. i remember sitting down and writing the lyrics to the song in a notebook.

i was going to post return of the mack or ace of base but it only allows 1 video per post

BANNED

Country

i know lol

i was in 3rd grade when that came out. i remember sitting down and writing the lyrics to the song in a notebook.

i was going to post return of the mack, but it only allows 1 video per post

lol crazy some memories we have eh? in 3rd or 4th grade i was writing Mrs. Lindsey Stamos on my notebooks >.<

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Athletics
    COMC Cards For Sale

lol crazy some memories we have eh? in 3rd or 4th grade i was writing Mrs. Lindsey Stamos on my notebooks >.<

lmao i remember finding out what Britney Spears was that same year........and like most of the other boys in 3/4th grade i was like HOLY MOTHER OF GOD lol!

back when i wore Paco jeans/shorts that were made to make you look like your boxers where showing.(had a part at the top of the shorts that looked like it had boxers showing)..got in trouble for wearing them to school.
    Last edited by stlcardinalsfan; 07-18-2013 at 12:53 AM.

BANNED

Country

lmao i remember finding out what Britney Spears was that same year........and like most of the other boys in 3/4th grade i was like HOLY MOTHER OF GOD lol!

back when i wore Paco jeans/shorts that were made to make you look like your boxers where showing.(had a part at the top of the shorts that looked like it had boxers showing)..got in trouble for wearing them to school.

Lol Trapper keepers and slap bands!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Athletics
    COMC Cards For Sale

Lol Trapper keepers and slap bands!

pogs
    tamigachi pets.......never could keep mine alive.
    floppy hats (kind fishermen wear)
    SURGE SODA!

BANNED

Country

pogs
    tamigachi pets.......never could keep mine alive.
    floppy hats (kind fishermen wear)
    SURGE SODA!

That was all a bit after my childhood days, but i clearly remember them, I did own a kitten tamagatchi =>.<=

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Athletics
    COMC Cards For Sale

oh and furby......always thought they were creepy.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

BANNED

Country

Watch it every night @ 11, and 11:30

Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast