Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

And it is done! The last Kessel Piece has arrived.

I finally finished it. The Phil Kessel 2006-07 SP Game Used Letter Marks Name Plate is complete. I probably over paid for the last letter S but did not want to send in an offer and lose it to a higher one. Here it is

Now I need to find another Kessel project. I don't think I want to do another plate for a while. Any suggestions out there?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See orangecar02's Items on eBay

beautiful!!! Congrats

BANNED

Country
    See keithman07's Items on eBay

Very nice set there. I would've done the same and overpaid for the last letter.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 13stepper's Items on eBay

Awesome! Congrats, looks great!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See pidge27's Items on eBay

Looks great! You almost have to overpay. I have missed the occasional card and it drives me nuts when it's the last. Congrats!
    Hidden Content

Looking for 01-02, 02-03 BTP memorabilia

SCF Rewards
    Country

Looks great! You almost have to overpay. I have missed the occasional card and it drives me nuts when it's the last. Congrats!

Thanks and yeah you almost half to overpay for that last piece of the puzzle
    Awesome! Congrats, looks great!

Thanks
    Very nice set there. I would've done the same and overpaid for the last letter.

Thanks, just like that Kessel ARP I overpaid for, but after seeing all those single colours selling for more then my 2 colour I am happy with what I paid,

Thanks Suby. I got another packet with Antholgy in it, but the cards were run over by the mail truck . Even thou USPS sent a letter with it saying it was damaged during sorting. I took a pic and sent it to the sender you know who it is. The package was torn open with some weird type of electrical tape or something wrapped around everything but the address. It was clear to me upon removal that there was tire treads and the case was smashed to bits. Tire treads on 50%+ pf the cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See orangecar02's Items on eBay

Ouch man. Ouch.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Cauldron - Kessel in German.

Well done.