Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 416gibby's Items on eBay

I am sorry that I did not see this thread or I would have answered it earlier.

I have close to 750 NHL shields cut and cataloged for future use.

To date, I have not chosen to use them but I will in the future in the right product.

Brian Price

Just curious What is the oldest shield and laundry tag you have ????

SCF Rewards
    Country

They go way back, not sure without reviewing inventory but I know we have been cutting the logos and cataloging them for the past six or seven years.

Brian Price

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Washington Capitals Washington Capitals Washington Capitals
    See capsfan30's Items on eBay

Why not do an all-Shield/Laundry tag set. Each card is a 1/1, 1 card per pack/box, limited to 750 packs/boxes.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sounds like a good idea. You never know.

Brian Pirce

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Vancouver Canucks Pittsburgh Penguins Oakland Raiders
    Twitter: @http://twitter.com/hobbybox604 See Hobbybox604's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Thanks as always for answering the question. Look forward to that killer product featuring NHL SHIELDS!

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Vancouver Canucks Pittsburgh Penguins Oakland Raiders
    Twitter: @http://twitter.com/hobbybox604 See Hobbybox604's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Dr.Price i love ur products,cant wait for a Canucks exclusive product,like broad st or motown :))
    And obviously more awesome Zibanejad cards :))

thanks Dr.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shike33's Items on eBay

I am sorry that I did not see this thread or I would have answered it earlier.

I have close to 750 NHL shields cut and cataloged for future use.

To date, I have not chosen to use them but I will in the future in the right product.

Brian Price

I`m waiting in VAIN!
    ITG will not get a license.
    UD pushes toooo much money to stop čm.
    I would blow my mind IF you get it.
    I`m still hoping it will happen.
    Canada vs the World is the BEST product by far so the potential to do something GREATER is in ITG`s hand`s!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See goalie4501's Items on eBay

I wish and hope ITG can get the NHL license back. My favorite cards are from Between the Pipes for all the goalies and love the mask memorabilia cards of last year. I look through my Irbe cards and wish there were more full body photos in the cards like before the license was lost. The mask cards were amazing and the expo cards were even better with all the memorabilia cards. Mr. Price, is there any shot of getting the license?

thanks,
    Justin
    Hidden Content
    Irbe3201’s PC:
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (38)
    Country
    See golgo*13's Items on eBay

I'm pretty sure ITG can't use the full NHL Shield in their product due to licensing/TM issues. Here's an sweet OV that is long gone from my collection.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dmaksymyshyn's Items on eBay

I wish and hope ITG can get the NHL license back. My favorite cards are from Between the Pipes for all the goalies and love the mask memorabilia cards of last year. I look through my Irbe cards and wish there were more full body photos in the cards like before the license was lost. The mask cards were amazing and the expo cards were even better with all the memorabilia cards. Mr. Price, is there any shot of getting the license?

thanks,
    Justin

lets remember that they almost had a license, and Dr. Price turned it down, which I believe at the time, was a very smart business decision, as shortly thereafter, the note on no Rookies for the class report came out. I think that if the right situation presented itself, they would get licensed.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast